Can’t wait for tomorrow..............

You know what winds me up more, they focus on the boo boys. Your Pelupessy Paterson Palmer’s as if to say look this is what they bring.

We’re poor on a Saturday we don’t give a throw if these players laugh on a week day in training. They like the rest are taking the club down !! 

• Like 1

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
7 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

You know what winds me up more, they focus on the boo boys. Your Pelupessy Paterson Palmer’s as if to say look this is what they bring.

We’re poor on a Saturday we don’t give a throw if these players laugh on a week day in training. They like the rest are taking the club down !! 

Yep the club and especially this forum are excellent at propaganda and social engineering 

So transparent for those with eyes to see

At the start of the season the club made a big deal about the social media side of things helping engage the fans and the players.

Its simple really. We will be engaged and feel respect to the players with what happens on the pitch. 

There isn’t a fan on here that wants to see many of these players here next season. A handful will be to many. Doesn’t matter if they have done okay we need to break this whole group up and start again.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I’m looking forward to Moses Odubajo‘s latest Instagram post. Wearing some wavy garms.

Positive vibes ✅✅

I’d forgotten that he even existed.

Is he injured or just out of form?

Guest LondonOwl313
7 minutes ago, SiJ said:

One of the worst players we have ever had and that is saying something. 

Utterly useless. 

His Twitter feed is like some sort of parody account

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
38 minutes ago, sibon said:

I’d forgotten that he even existed.

Is he injured or just out of form?

Moses? He’s back in his basket where he belongs.

Brown has not been a good signing. When he comes on as a sub he looks absolutely dreadful. The oddest thing though is when he’s started games he’s been Ok. Even in the Luton game he wasn’t at fault for the loss and played Ok. The Rotherham corner was a shambles but it’s not like he lost us the game single handed. 
What a waste of money and yet another baffling signing. Bet he’ll end up at a championship club next season. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

Watching the latest video of the lads all laughing and joking out on the training pitches at Middlewood.

Love the banter, ooooooh look, someone turned up late....

Love to see such positivity in the group.

#wegoagain

#FUCKRIGHTOFFYOUSPINELESSWANKERS

:duntmatter:

They are laughing all the way to the bank.

• Like 1