Chansiri's Relegation Mad Rant - Who's Fault Will It Be?

Go down by 6 points or fewer...
Chansiri - It's all the EFL's fault, if it wasn't for the points deduction we'd have been safe.
Reality - If we'd been upfront, we'd have maybe had the deduction last season, who knows what would have happened this time.  Points deduction is entirely on Chansiri.

Go down by 7 points or more...
Chansiri - Not my fault, these players haven't done enough, the numerous managers have failed me etc. etc.

Reality - Points deduction will have had an impact, both last year with the potential hanging over us, and this year having it.  Lack of transfer activity and general terrible leadership from on high has left us in this state.

Either way I can see how he'll be able to place the blame elsewhere.  To be fair, it isn't all his fault, but as the thread the other day was asking, when looking at who takes the most blame, it has to be Chansiri.

1 hour ago, OwlOnWheels said:

Go down by 6 points or fewer...
Chansiri - It's all the EFL's fault, if it wasn't for the points deduction we'd have been safe.
Reality - If we'd been upfront, we'd have maybe had the deduction last season, who knows what would have happened this time.  Points deduction is entirely on Chansiri.

Go down by 7 points or more...
Chansiri - Not my fault, these players haven't done enough, the numerous managers have failed me etc. etc.

Reality - Points deduction will have had an impact, both last year with the potential hanging over us, and this year having it.  Lack of transfer activity and general terrible leadership from on high has left us in this state.

Either way I can see how he'll be able to place the blame elsewhere.  To be fair, it isn't all his fault, but as the thread the other day was asking, when looking at who takes the most blame, it has to be Chansiri.

The club is toxic atm and it’s happened on his watch 

Ok . It’s my fault. I’ve bought multi - year season tickets during Chansiri’s ownership . I don’t go on social media attacking him ; I just go to the games despite how appalling the football has been .

I hold my hands up . It’ll be my fault. Please ban me . 

Maybe I’m just over- reacting 

I can't believe that people think that Chansiri is to blame for the points deduction. That is 100% down to the customers.

1) Who demanded that Chansiri overpay for Jordan Rhodes, and give him a 4.5 year contract...the customers.

2) Who failed to support the inspired Club1867 concept...the customers.

3) Finally, who have failed to book a single ride with the Chairman's taxi venture or purchase a single, solitary Elev8 drink...the customers and the customers.

We could do with a look at that mirror thing ourselves. We are clearly to blame.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1