Bristol City WAS the last chance...

But every week is another chance for this squad to show the depths they can reach against teams with five minutes to go. Ten men, no problem. Maybe in the last few games they'll show even against 9 men we can't hold onto a lead or kill a game off. Something to look forward to at least, what will this shower do next.....

27 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Psyscologicaly starting the season on -12 points was a hurdle this bunch of players could never get over.

Yet after the Wycombe home win we actually moved outside the relegation zone, which should have been an absolutely huge psychological boost.

So we then lost 7 in a row...

• Like 2

Got to give credit to the players. 

Yesterday was the last chance saloon and they were playing for the manager, as in the bloke battling a very serious illness...

and they managed to f*ck it up. 

Not only that, they managed to f*ck it up against 10-men Bristol City - a team playing for nothing. 

What a team! 

• Like 2

We are going down because we are the third worst team in the league. We have played 42 games, won 11 and drawn 9. That’s the reason. It’s because we are rubbish. If we had got more points we wouldn’t be going down. What more is there to say?

we've been garbage since day 1 of the season and more than deserve to get relegated. we entered the season without a recognised left back, lost our main attacking players and replaced them with absolute no bodies and we now have the 5th man coaching us in a single season. League 1 will be an eye opener for a lot of people because I tell you right now, unless we get a grip of our selves, we could slide even further. We are a team full of losers who don't have a spine between them. I wouldn't keep a single player that is out of contract at the end of the season. The only problem with that is that I dread the thought of the players we would replace them with. I wouldn't trust the Chairman and the 'Recruitment team' to organise a ******** up in a brewery. We are currently a laughing stock. These players are so lucky fans aren't there.

As if this bunch of chokers would beat Dorbeh in a one off most important game for years, we needed to be 4 points clear by that point. Pulis's reign will prove to be our downfall.(+ catastrophic chairmanship of course)