All too oredictable

Lads.  I’m not talking about the equaliser which their player rehearsed about 10

minutes earlier, I’m talking about the comments “players not trying/ not fit to wear the shirt etc.

Of course they are trying and of course they wanted to win -  we dominated that game - ludicrous to suggest otherwise.

Fact is we aren’t very good and definitely not clinical in front of goal. Let’s support the team we’ve got not the team we would like it to be. 

• Haha 2

I think we are In the position we are in because our squad isn’t good enough at playing football. 
The main evidence I have of this is we have had 4 managers this season. And all have failed. 
So it must be the squad of players. They just aren’t good enough. In particular we don’t score enough goals. 
Not very complex. 

• Like 1

I owe owls fans an apology as when it got to 85 mins I noticed sky bet were for some reason offering odds of 250-1 for a draw so I stuck £5 on and Bristol city scored soon after.  Not sure who was controlling those odds but clearly they didn’t follow Wednesday as us conceding was oredictable and oxpected.  I actually cashed out on 90 mins just in case our useless players managed to concede another one.  But still pocketed £900+ which helps cover the ifollow subscriptions I’ve paid for the past year so every cloud.  Hopefully we won’t have a team next season that is like printing money to bet against. UTO

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

I owe owls fans an apology as when it got to 85 mins I noticed sky bet were for some reason offering odds of 250-1 for a draw so I stuck £5 on and Bristol city scored soon after.  Not sure who was controlling those odds but clearly they didn’t follow Wednesday as us conceding was oredictable and oxpected.  I actually cashed out on 90 mins just in case our useless players managed to concede another one.  But still pocketed £900+ which helps cover the ifollow subscriptions I’ve paid for the past year so every cloud.  Hopefully we won’t have a team next season that is like printing money to bet against. UTO

That’s got to be a mistake. No way would the correct odds have been 250/1 for a draw at that stage. 

12 minutes ago, vulva said:

That’s got to be a mistake. No way would the correct odds have been 250/1 for a draw at that stage. 

I agree it must have been a mistake, someone messed up somewhere.  And for a Bristol city win at that time was 500-1 too.

DA19610D-CB91-412F-92EC-945A504E51AC.png

• Like 3
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

Lads.  I’m not talking about the equaliser which their player rehearsed about 10

minutes earlier, I’m talking about the comments “players not trying/ not fit to wear the shirt etc.

Of course they are trying and of course they wanted to win -  we dominated that game - ludicrous to suggest otherwise.

Fact is we aren’t very good and definitely not clinical in front of goal. Let’s support the team we’ve got not the team we would like it to be. 

I agree that players may be ‘trying’ and ‘want to win’, but I really can’t  believe that any player knowing that they won’t be here next season is going to put as much into his game as someone that is.

With just a matter of weeks until the season ends, most of these players will already know whether they are staying or not and their agents will already have been busy touting their players to other clubs.

Having so many players who’s contracts end at the same time is yet another piece of inept planning / lack of forward thinking in the running of this football club.