Potential new grounds for me are Portsmouth, Accrington, Fleetwood, Oxford, then AFC Wimbledon and Northampton if they stay up and going up from L2 Cheltenham, Forest Green, Newport.

I like getting a new ground on my list (I've seen us play at 109 different grounds) but my God that list above just looks depressing... 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, alanharper said:

Potential new grounds for me are Portsmouth, Accrington, Fleetwood, Oxford, then AFC Wimbledon and Northampton if they stay up and going up from L2 Cheltenham, Forest Green, Newport.

I like getting a new ground on my list (I've seen us play at 109 different grounds) but my God that list above just looks depressing... 

You might be able to add a load more to your list after next season. 

• Haha 3

It's like school kids planning for the 6 weeks holiday. All giddy about new places to explore, two weeks in bored sh1tless and wanting it to end. Wait til we are mid table in Feb and freezing your nads off on a wet night at some crappy little 1940's ground with no beer/food and a piece of guttering for the toilets and we are 3-1 down.

Not so much fun then

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Glenn59 said:

It's like school kids planning for the 6 weeks holiday. All giddy about new places to explore, two weeks in bored sh1tless and wanting it to end. Wait til we are mid table in Feb and freezing your nads off on a wet night at some crappy little 1940's ground with no beer/food and a piece of guttering for the toilets and we are 3-1 down.

Not so much fun then

You weren't allowed to visit away grounds in the dark years were you ?  BR Football specials, SUT  busses and Hired transits.

Too young then you might be past it all now, I know I am !  

2 hours ago, Glenn59 said:

Not so much fun then

Why isn't it fun?

Wednesday away days are best days . Be it away at Cambridge or away at man utd. 

Apologies fellow owl. But once you realise that we aren't entitled to anything. And it's a way of life following the owls. You'll understand the joy of freezing nights in February .

The pubs are still open in these towns we visit 

13 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Never visited Cambridge, Cheltenham and Forrest Green before. Really looking forward to this !

I watched Wednesday at Cambridge in the FA Cup... lost four nil if I remember rightly.

They had big George Riley up front and we couldn’t handle him. It was a windy day and a shi•y bobbly pitch. Can’t wait.

2 hours ago, scilly owl said:

I watched Wednesday at Cambridge in the FA Cup... lost four nil if I remember rightly.

They had big George Riley up front and we couldn’t handle him. It was a windy day and a shi•y bobbly pitch. Can’t wait.

Did Dion Dublin play that day or is my memory playing tricks 

Guest Therealrealist

There can’t be many Wednesday fans who haven’t been to Cambridge..if you haven’t yer more likely a part-timer so won’t be goin next season anyway

4 hours ago, scilly owl said:

George Reilly the ex-Watford clogger or George Riley the overly handsy ex-5 Live presenter?