F@@k off Chansiri

35 minutes ago, NobbyStyle said:

He’s come out with some shocking stuff no doubt.

The one that gets me is the “football is not like a normal business”

This suggests or confirms he makes it up as he goes along.

No future contracts for players coming out of contract.

No investment in infrastructure.

That’s 2 examples of forward planning that have more to do with day to day business than what happens on the pitch.

How would he know - he's never run a business; other than listening to dad and bro chewing the fat at a family get together. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

As the next few weeks go by and we officially go down we need to not allow the pressure for Chansiri to go as people start trying to focus on next season. IF we don't have change we repeat again. Has to be entire change. Look at  it just going down but he's been absent for last 28 month, that's before Covid. Not convinced by Moore, can be very nieve but Is trying to play good football. So hopefully he gets well soon and is fit enough to be given a chance.... as for Board room and playing staff..... clear out no one safe if money for them builds a squad. The scale of the overhaul is as big as you could have and we hear no plans made at ALL as yet. Very very frightening!!!! You should have plans in place for either eventually months before

This lot can be laid at Dave Richards' door.

Those who've followed have been trying, by various means, to revive the club.

Back in the 90s were were one of the top clubs in the country, and we'd have had no difficulty in attracting quality investment.

But Dave had his eyes on the FA, and used us as a stepping stone.

When you've had no investment for 15 years, and have no youth policy, if you want a quick shot at promotion then you have to gamble.

And because of P&S you have to try to make your turnover appear as big as possible.

If Chansiri bobbies off he'll have to give the club away, judging by how long it took Mandy to find a buyer - once we'd rejected Colin, that is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Jaytee said:

Chansiri do yourself but most importantly do the fans a favour - just f@@k off and take the useless bunch of inept so called advisers and useless players with you.

Never understood how such a complete bunch of cretins have been allowed to take over such a historic club and basically drive it into the dust. If you don’t understand anything about football you should never be allowed near a club. 

Harsh but fair.

Thanks for spending money on us Mr Chansiri, it's just a shame that it wasn't on the club's infrastructure, that you messed up the club accounts, cost us points, sent us down, and wasted millions on crap players not fit to wear the Sheffield Wednesday shirt. Furthermore, the club has had no clear direction or business strategy, and club communications have been dire.

Ps - The club is worth about £25 million only if you want to sell and Ian Holloway is still waiting for your call.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, PortlandOwl said:

Who'd have thought back on that glorious day in May 2012, when we beat Wycombe, that we'd be here again. Makes you weep. 

I look at my Pete McKee print from that day, the one with Llera being held aloft, and it doesn't make me weep.....it makes me f@@@ing angry.

The sooner this utter too-hat gets out of MY club (not his....it never will be) the better.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ashley8 said:

As the next few weeks go by and we officially go down we need to not allow the pressure for Chansiri to go as people start trying to focus on next season. IF we don't have change we repeat again. Has to be entire change. Look at  it just going down but he's been absent for last 28 month, that's before Covid. Not convinced by Moore, can be very nieve but Is trying to play good football. So hopefully he gets well soon and is fit enough to be given a chance.... as for Board room and playing staff..... clear out no one safe if money for them builds a squad. The scale of the overhaul is as big as you could have and we hear no plans made at ALL as yet. Very very frightening!!!! You should have plans in place for either eventually months before

Bang on!!

As much as chansiri is to blame for this mess, the players have to take the blame also! They’ve been rank! Even without the six point deduction... we would be in hot water. On paper these players are more than capable of holding there own... but they simply haven’t performed. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Plonk said:

Not defending him one bit. But if he takes your advice tonight and says foook it I’m done, turn the money off. What happens next. I’m curious as to what you think will happen?

we are gone m8 that there is no doubt if he switches funding off , we dont own the ground , he has next years and some 2-3 years funding for season tickets already spent .sky money gone its frightening ,and then add to that these covid rules for attending sport etc surely that will be our final nail , if we start next season and those same rules for snooker , fa semi/finals happen then i doubt 6000 will be attending our 1st game in league 1 , and you cant even drink alcohol either . it makes you want to cry

Guest Therealrealist
3 hours ago, Jaytee said:

Plenty of potential buyers out there for a club of this size, with the fan base, as long as the price is right. I suspect though that he will want to recoup all his losses to save face back in Thailand. 

‘Save face back in thailand’? Apart from his family and mates do people in Thailand know who he his? Do they know he owns Sheffield Wednesday?..do they know who SHEFFIELD Wednesday are?...I haven’t been to Thailand for about 20 years so I’m kind of out of the loop,..just how famous is DC over there????

Guest The Claw
4 hours ago, Jaytee said:

Chansiri do yourself but most importantly do the fans a favour - just f@@k off and take the useless bunch of inept so called advisers and useless players with you.

Never understood how such a complete bunch of cretins have been allowed to take over such a historic club and basically drive it into the dust. If you don’t understand anything about football you should never be allowed near a club. 

you were loving him at wembley 

4 hours ago, Beauchief Owl said:

The most disappointing aspect of DC's ownership is that he hasn't learnt from past mistakes, most notably that he needs better advisors. We're arguably the worst run club in the EFL and are so poor on virtually every level. 

Well said.

Can we please stop referring him as Chairman, he’s the Owner.

it’s only a small thing but symbolic of our issues.

A Chairman/Chairperson is in charge of a board of directors/committee/Shareholders who have a say in the running of that organisation.

if we had that I don’t believe we would be in our present situation instead we have a “Rich” incompetent Control freak for an Owner.

He has to move on or bring in a proper set of Directors with the power to act or I fear we will head into League 2 or worse before this is over.