F@@k off Chansiri

8 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

The most disappointing aspect of DC's ownership is that he hasn't learnt from past mistakes, most notably that he needs better advisors. We're arguably the worst run club in the EFL and are so poor on virtually every level. 

I don't even think arguably. 

We are.

• Like 1

He is the owner, the chairman, the leader of the organisation, It’s his fault and his fault alone, he will never see that or ever accept it, That's why we will be in this mess for a long time to come.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Plonk said:

Not defending him one bit. But if he takes your advice tonight and says foook it I’m done, turn the money off. What happens next. I’m curious as to what you think will happen?

Nothing that isn't happening slowly anyway whilst he stays.

The longer he is here, the bigger the re-building job is going to be.

Edited by owlinexile
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Plonk said:

Not defending him one bit. But if he takes your advice tonight and says foook it I’m done, turn the money off. What happens next. I’m curious as to what you think will happen?

We'd probably get relegated, have no decent players and have to sell Hillsborough just to pay the bills.

Let's hope he stays.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Hate is such a strong word but I’m really starting to hate the guy.

Clueless, stubborn, arrogant.... just a few words I’d use to describe the clown currently running our club and if he doesn’t p**s off (taking that idiot advisor of his with him), I have a bad feeling that things will get a lot worse before they get better.

It’s not a strong word. I hate him 

• Like 2

He’s come out with some shocking stuff no doubt.

The one that gets me is the “football is not like a normal business”

This suggests or confirms he makes it up as he goes along.

No future contracts for players coming out of contract.

No investment in infrastructure.

That’s 2 examples of forward planning that have more to do with day to day business than what happens on the pitch.

• Thanks 1

Chansiri will soon become the most hated man in Sheffield.  Pity he doesn’t go to a game and fans are in the ground as I am sure he’d understand how much he is not wanted.  

Very sad time to be a Wednesdayite.  The club has been run badly for 5 years and unfortunately you reap what you sow.  Chansiri and Deatheater Stuffing Balls are to blame.  Sad thing is that if the parasites like Stuffing Balls really had the club’s interests at heart they could have made a modest return - instead the club is bled dry through incompetence, agents and charlatans.  Shame on you.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't want him to leave, I want him to change. I want him to learn from his mistakes. I want him to implement ideas and strategies at the club that will generate income so he doesn't have to shoulder the financial burden himself, which for some reason he is determined to do. I want himto take advice from someone who knows about football clubs and the world they operate in. I'm baffled as to why he won't. He can see that what is happening at the moment isn't good enough, I don't understand why he won't change tack. It makes no sense unless he is deliberately trying to ruin us as a club and lose all his money. 

• Like 3