• Pelupessy
    • Paterson
    • Windass
    • Bannan
    • Green
    • Rhodes
    • Katchunga

16 minutes ago, Indoor Owl said:

I didn't think it was a great game from Reach either.

He was fed the ball a lot and was very involved, but just kept drilling cross attempts directly into the man marking him.

Could have been much more productive, you have to feel.

Bloke is never a winger, he’s a left sided midfielder at best. He knows he can’t beat his man, that’s why he whips it in as soon as he gets the ball 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

should have taken the penalty. Imagine the flack joey would have got for missing. How the f can you post the blame on joey when there is 10 other players who are worse or as bad

Not saying he's to blame for the result. Just want to see the back of him.

There are no worse players though. He's atrocious.

I only watched the first half, a domestic problem meant I missed the second. I wanted to watch it to see if we could find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in some previously unheard of but interesting manner. We didn't quite manage if but we did manage to relegate ourselves against a very ordinary team with nothing to play for and only 10 men.

In a way I'm glad we threw it away, it just proves that we deserve to go down. There can't be any tales of how unlucky we were to go down, no last minute disasters that sealed our fate. We have been dreadful all season, gutless, disinterested, apathetic and generally beyond any redeeming features.

There isn't one player at the club who can hold his head up and say he was worth the inflated wages he received for his efforts. Not one of them deserves to be here next year including Bannan. We can find better players for far less money in the lower leagues. If we could get rid of every senior player at the club I wouldn't be upset in the slightest.

We are going down, we thoroughly deserve relegation.

Mr Chansiri go now, you tried and failed, it's only going to get worse.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

I’m not a hater Big D

There a few who are mate and they’ll  have been masturbating furiously since the penalty. 

Our 1 true quality player who would be first pick for anyone looking at our players. But they’d rather lick the ring piece of a kid who as we all know is a true Wednesdayite,  who has played about 10 games and contributed 1 goal, 1 assist v Exeter and been sent off twice. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It’s the sheer inevitability every sodding match that gets to you.

It’s like Groundhog Day 

Anyway, clicked on this thread expecting to get more depressed but the good old OT macabre humour is alive and well and it’s cheered me up no end .

Thanks guys 👍🏻

2 minutes ago, HullOwlPhil said:

He's better than the rest of the shíte we have, I'll give you that.

So it makes a lot of sense for the loonies on here to give him loads of stick then?

lol

Edited by BIG D

Well, it won't be long now until that "R" is next to our name.

In many ways it will be a relief, and our struggles will be over.

Let's hope next season is the beginning of a renaissance.

Give Moore the chance to build his own team, with players who want to play for us.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

My wife’s birthday today. She threatened to divorce me if I missed her birthday lunch to watch the game. I decided to stay married and missed the game thank god! 
Not because I’m that fussed about staying married but I can’t take any more of this season! 
Can we just forfeit our next games? Save a lot of upset??

43 minutes ago, Pastor Kidneys said:

I don't care if it's Darren Moore from his sick bed or Jamie Smith from the side-lines but whoever is calling those tactics to drop deeper & deeper and invite 10 men to attack us is a disgrace.

We just flat out refuse to nail the game down ... powderpuff team and nonsensical tactics.

We are desperate for wins ffs

I doubt it's a manager or coach's decision. We have been doing it for a long time now under every manager since CC. It's something in the DNA of the club, when we are on the front foot and get a lead the players just seem to decide to drop deeper and deeper to protect the lead. Why we can't just keep going and put the game to bed I will never understand.

As fans we might be desperate for wins, the players show no sign of being desperate for anything other than picking up their wages each week.

11 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Not saying he's to blame for the result. Just want to see the back of him.

There are no worse players though. He's atrocious.

Dont get it. Joey haters can't see how bad the others are. Bannan has had 1 good game all season and he is class ???? Rose tinted glasses, blinkers or drunk ??? Put it this way - if we had another 10 players with same attitude as JP we would not be in this position.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Kraschenbern said:

Palmer. Been decent last few games. Getting in better positions than previously. 

Thought Lee's played okay too. 

Our inability to defend around the edge of our own box is laughable. The number of goals that come from giving the opponents time in those areas is far too high. 

Palmer has certainly improved recently, didn't think he played as well overall as he has done in the last few games but was decent. Lees was much better today but was probably due to the fact they offered so little as an attacking force with 10 men.