Wednesday - V - Bristol City

17 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

So you were wound up then, so a little irate. lol

At the end of the day we are arguing about which is the worst Sheffield Wednesday team in the history of the club - like 2 bald men fighting over a comb - a bit pointless really.

I think we all agree that regardless of whether they are the worst of all time they are certainly not good enough and somehow managed to find new ways to f**k things up. 

Most have been a let down and many won't be missed. 

Yes .. i am bald. ! And yes, i totally agree with all that !!  lol

2 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

SWFC are banging on the lid of the coffin, we ain't quite buried yet! 

Since making this post new, more robust nails have since been hammered in! 

2 minutes ago, BIG D said:

lol

What kept you

I was making sure that Wildsmith and Shaw didnt attempt to throttle Bannan, Patterson and Hutchinson. They were quite worried and it was sad really to hear these senior pro's reduced to quivering wrecks. They weren't so Billy big balls today. Little bully boy was waiting for his mummy to collect him.

1 minute ago, Sambo89 said:

And today is one of the reasons we're going down. Inability to hold on to a lead. How many points is that lost from winning positions?

Should have been out of sight with the chances we had then no need to hang on.

• Like 2

Just now, Asio otus said:

Should have been out of sight with the chances we had then no need to hang on.

And thats another reason, not creating many chances for most of the season, but Cardiff aside, not being clinical enough when the chances do come. 

1 minute ago, Sambo89 said:

And thats another reason, not creating many chances for most of the season, but Cardiff aside, not being clinical enough when the chances do come. 

We have created more chances since Moore came in then all season put together. We should have signed a striker in January.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Preferably someone who won't hammer nails into our coffin.

Not seen anyone step up to do that all season. 

You guys should have been outta sight at half time but just couldn’t find the net. I get that’s been a problem all season. 

Back in Bristol we’re delighted with a point at a venue where our record is not good. At least our boys showed some fight after Lansbury got sent off and nicking a late equaliser was  due reward for their efforts but a wound for you guys.

Win the remaining 4 games and you can still avoid the drop if those above you drop points. I really hope you can do it.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Alan Robinson said:

You guys should have been outta sight at half time but just couldn’t find the net. I get that’s been a problem all season. 

Back in Bristol we’re delighted with a point at a venue where our record is not good. At least our boys showed some fight after Lansbury got sent off and nicking a late equaliser was  due reward for their efforts but a wound for you guys.

Win the remaining 4 games and you can still avoid the drop if those above you drop points. I really hope you can do it.

Absolutely no chance. We can’t win one game never mind 4. Best for next season. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Alan Robinson said:

To be quite honest Alan it's not a great venue for us either. But we are a fair lot in S6 and do our utmost to offer a warm welcome to our visitors such as having our "star" player miss a penalty. All the best for the rest of the season. We might meet again in the near future but who knows?

21 minutes ago, Alan Robinson said:

Still want BB Alan?

3 minutes ago, Animis said:

Still want BB Alan?

Definitely! 

He might be the wrong side of 30 but is still a class act.  I know he signed a new contract recently but there might be a release clause if relegated.

Offer him a two year deal at City and who knows?     

• Love 1

21 minutes ago, Alan Robinson said:

Definitely! 

He might be the wrong side of 30 but is still a class act.  I know he signed a new contract recently but there might be a release clause if relegated.

Offer him a two year deal at City and who knows?     

I think if you want him and offered a reasonable price he'll be on his way - depends on competition though - imagine a few Championship clubs will be tabling something.

• Like 2