Derby or Rotherham

Rotherham or Derby  

187 members have voted

1. 1. With Derby really trying to get relegated, who would we rather get relegated with us.

• Derby
    • Rotherham

3 minutes ago, catdog1121 said:

I totally share that, however who would you rather face in league one next year?

Rotherham pretty good at bouncing back to be fair. 

Derby like us might find this a shock. 

Would be interesting to see how the Eric Alonso takeover fared with a relegation.

• Like 1

Probably better for us if Rotherham come down, as Derby will be able to attract some of the better players in League One. 

In saying that, you get the sense that Derby are on the brink of a proper implosion so who knows. 

• Like 2

Always been ok with Derby since recently.

got family who Derby fans and always used go Pride Park n they came Hillsborough.

But since been called ‘Frank Lampards’ n ‘Wayne Rooneys’ that reet winds me up n was supposed be getting massive buy out  now this Alonso buying them then would be funny see them down with us. 
two big scalps down. But then again what a set of tinpots rovrum are 

• Thanks 1

Would like to see Rotherham stay up.

Paul Warne has done a decent job on a small budget with a tiny squad, they have been hit with COVID on a few occasions and the EFL have just launched games at them, I think they have played 4 in 8 days, or are in the process of doing so.

I am by no means a Rotherham fan, but I am from Rotherham so like to see local teams doing well, I wouldn’t begrudge Barnsley getting promoted either.

If it was a straight choice between Wednesday and Rotherham staying up, obviously I’d choose Wednesday but we are too far gone now. 

There’s a bit of a love in for Derby at the minute on Talksport, as mentioned above, Frank Lampards Derby, Wayne Rooneys Derby $hite, it is annoying and would be far funnier to see them slum it in league one next year. 

• Like 5