Forestieri. Best since Di Canio.

I was a fan of his but I think he lost interest once he realised we weren't going up. Was right to let him go but wrong timing, he should have been sold. 

Talent wise he wasn't anywhere near Di Canio or Carbone but probably the most talented since them.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

I know it was a bit of a baiting title but it turned up in my YouTube recommended this evening and I'd not seen this video before.

Really enjoyed watching it.

Great team goals but mostly him being unplayable.

Brought a smile to my face and thought others might enjoy it too. 😀

• Like 4

Was one of those players where even if he’d done nothing for ages, you always had that hope that on that day he’d come up with something special. Like you always had a chance in any given game 

Fair enough he stopped doing that very often, but like Norwich away, there was always that chance. 

Isn’t a single player now that carries that trait. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, jonnyowl said:

Was right to let him go.

What the club got spectacularly wrong was the players we signed in the summer are no where near good enough for the championship.

kuchunga (75), brown,(76)dunkley(62),paterson(95),windass(64)  at championship level or above  so they patently are good enough that we have had 4 managers who cant get them to gell with what we already had  is a different matter ....... 

• Haha 5

Fantastic talent, but it became increasingly apparent why he had led a nomadic existence prior to joining us. 

Probably no better player in the division when fully fit and focussed. Unfortunately, that became less and less of the case after that first season where he was outstanding. 

Very much a what if? with him. 

Edited by SiJ
  • Like 4

Just now, Owls2k said:

His goals against Birmingham (a) and Sunderland (h) were iconic.

He was a bit of a fan favourite 

cheers even when he warmed up 

I got home late af after that extra time Sunderland game 

was worth it though to see that goal 

11 minutes ago, torryowl said:

kuchunga (75), brown,(76)dunkley(62),paterson(95),windass(64)  at championship level or above  so they patently are good enough that we have had 4 managers who cant get them to gell with what we already had  is a different matter ....... 

Are they testicles!

Not good enough for league one!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Do agree with this. Pure quality. 

He was, but another one who was poor value for money. 30 goals in 82 games across 4 seasons. When you compare that to Billy Sharp’s 93 in 203 for the pigs in the last 5 years it shows you how poor that return was 

• Like 1