We need battlers not bottlers.

velvet purse out of a pigs ear is not possible ,stick Glitter to a turd and it remains a turd , when i played if you didn't  give 150% on matchday someone else got the shirt next game , doing your utmost on the pitch was a given ,this lot do not know what the word "UTMOST" means 

Edited by trevdi9

We need a system where we close down other teams and force errors, not match after match where we sit off opponents and let them pass at will.

We need a system where we sit up the pitch and let opponents worry about us rather than our midfield being camped on the edge of our own box.

We need a system where, having passed the ball, every player is looking to give the man in possession an option to pass to.

These have been invisible for far too long and every game has been like groundhog day as the vast majority of these players have done nothing more than to through the motions. We drift and that's why we have sleepwalked all the way to relegation without a care or a fight. The vast majority of this squad are a bunch of losers who care little about the club or our fans. Easy pushovers but great at soundbites and cliches. 

I've never felt so detached from our players as I have felt in the last 18 months or so and I've seen some dross in the last 50 years at times. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Blatter said:

That may well be true but will the accounts be submitted in time to get the embargo lifted before the transfer window opens. AND more to the point will  Moore be strong enough to wrench control out of the hands of Chansiri’s favourite advisor

Ah!, now there lie's the rub.

10 hours ago, trevdi9 said:

velvet purse out of a pigs ear is not possible ,stick Glitter to a turd and it remains a turd , when i played if you didn't  give 150% on matchday someone else got the shirt next game , doing your utmost on the pitch was a given ,this lot do not know what the word "UTMOST" means 

Even the best players have off day's, but what make's them great is the fact that they work hard ALL the time.

By all accounts we've about 2 if you've read the thread involving Shaw, Hutch and Patterson.. 

I said it all season this is the worst, set off players we've ever had in my time of watching us in a relagation battle.. 

I've had no faith in this lot getting us out of trouble. 

They'll also go down as the "Worst EVER" sqaud in my lifetime for being the first team ever to let Toytown do the double over them. 

We need assertive players. Players who take responsibility when on the ball and when off it.

Too many of our players react, they point but hardly any take any responsibility.

We have to start signing characters. Mentally strong men. Not the absolute wimps and weasels see seem to attract. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, CourteenerOwl said:

We need assertive players. Players who take responsibility when on the ball and when off it.

Too many of our players react, they point but hardly any take any responsibility.

We have to start signing characters. Mentally strong men. Not the absolute wimps and weasels see seem to attract. 

It's sad that this group represent a team from the Steel City because they have no steel at all.

I find it hard to put in words what I really think of this bunch of losers.

• Like 2

The lot need to go, some of our fans saying keep Hutch, Rhodes etc. No chance! They are garbage and not the same players from years ago. Saying give Rhodes a chance and he will score NO! He is just as poo as the rest of them. Keep big dom and get rid of the rest of this shower