Liam Shaw v Hutchinson/pato

3 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

People are ignoring the fact that this sort of argument and behviour is normal in football. Probably for most teams there are arguments each week in some way shape or form. Don't forget the players real biggest rivals are their team mates. Ask most pro footballers and that is what they will say. 

Spot on.  

• Like 1

Just now, FreshOwl said:

I’ve seen about 5 spats this week alone between team mates whilst watching football in the premier league and champions league 

If you listen to any of the under the cosh episodes most players careers are littered with stories of spats big and small. It is an alpha industry. It is unlike any other job. I think people would be shocked if they found out some of the poo that goes on. And lets be honest most players don't bleed for the shirt, they do it to put money in the bank and food on the table. Like anyome would do as a job. So... when it goes ******** up badly i am not surprised many don't care as much especially with a contract ending soon. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Have any of our players this season?

Why we singling out Shaw? He’s shown more than a lot of the senior pros who have been quite frankly pathetic this season. And that includes Sam Hutchinson and Callum Paterson who has Premier League games and international caps on his CV.

Name one game  where he has impressed apart from Exeter, because there is no other he has been very poor.

• Like 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl
6 hours ago, Tea Baggins said:

He's got a cheek if true.

Style of play are much improved since DM has come in.

Plus lt night Shaw was terrible,  his 2nd touch was a tackle 

He’s crap. I just don’t know what teams see in Shaw. Good riddance!

Hutch could be on to something here.

Instead of season ticket refunds the club could offer the fans the opportunity to go into the dressing room after every match and grab each player by the throat and tell em what we think of em.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Asio otus said:

Name one game  where he has impressed apart from Exeter, because there is no other he has been very poor.

Thought he was great in the wins against Boro and Derby where he picked up consecutive MOTM awards.

Thought he played well in the defeat to Rotherham too. Only one who was trying to do something positive in that game.

Of course I’m measuring his contributions taking into account his age and experience. Think he’s done well for a 19 year old lad in a struggling team with unrest behind the scenes in his first full season as a pro. 

• Like 6

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Thought he was great in the wins against Boro and Derby where he picked up consecutive MOTM awards.

Thought he played well in the defeat to Rotherham too. Only one who was trying to do something positive in that game.

Of course I’m measuring his contributions taking into account his age and experience. Think he’s done well for a 19 year old lad in a struggling team with unrest behind the scenes in his first full season as a pro. 

But yeah obvs none of that matters cos he’s crap and signed for Celtic 

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Bannan picks up most of the MOTM awards but they don’t mean ‘owt

:tango:

Edited by BIG D

Shaw won't be missed tbf.

It's all promise and speculation of how good he could be.

Gonna be another Sean Clare at this rate after playing in the SPL [Scottish Pub League]

He'll end up in some L2 backwater, oh bugger he could end up back at SWFC

4 hours ago, BIG D said:

I'm sure Scott Brown will  politely ask him to pipe down if he starts the Billy Bigbollocks routine.

He might struggle with that, what with Brown being at Aberdeen now

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Things are very binary on young Shaw.

People either absolutely slate him or think he's the second coming of Gerrard.

Bit weird.

He really could go either way. I’ve seen glimpses of a player but Clare had probably shown more before he left. 

45 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

He’s crap. I just don’t know what teams see in Shaw. Good riddance!

He was awful the other night. His first touch was terrible, his lay offs were going everywhere but to feet and worst of all he was lethargic and leggy.

no excuses for the last too.