Liam Shaw v Hutchinson/pato

12 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Nothings improving it, nothing. Did you not consider maybe they’ve tried the ‘being nice’ angle? I’m sure they have and it’s got them nowhere. The impending relegation has probably sent a few over the edge and rightfully so.

What do you expect a relegated dressing room to look or sound like? You are so out of touch with all this  

Imagine if your lad (if you have one) came home from work today and you asked if he had had a good day at work. His reply not really as I was grabbed by the throat by one of the senior workers. What would you say?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Imagine if your lad (if you have one) came home from work today and you asked if he had had a good day at work. His reply not really as I was grabbed by the throat by one of the senior workers. What would you say?

I’d ask him why he did that, I’m guessing he was provoked by Shaw. Fact is we have no idea either way so the crocodile tears don’t really wash 

Guest Therealrealist
2 hours ago, BIG D said:

I'm sure Scott Brown will  politely ask him to pipe down if he starts the Billy Bigbollocks routine.

How’s he going to hear him?

Guest Therealrealist

The fact that not one other club wer in for shaw tells you all you need to know...he was signed on the reccomendation oft old man poolis brought to the club...he will be at east fife and Forfar for the next couple of years...but don’t forget...he moved for footballing reasons lol

9 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

But it shouldn't. There should be a disciplinary code of conduct in every workplace which will contain all types of characters but bullying and this is what it is should not be tolerated.

Understand what you’re saying, I just don’t agree.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

But it shouldn't. There should be a disciplinary code of conduct in every workplace which will contain all types of characters but bullying and this is what it is should not be tolerated.

Mourinho allows his players to blow off all their steam with each other before he addresses them 

Grabbing by the neck is unacceptable I can accept, but you also didn’t like Bannan having a few words at Wildsmith the other day 

So what exactly can players say to each other? 

Edited by FreshOwl

56 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Its isn't improving things is it? Imagine that dressing room, the training ground atmosphere and Moore has to work with this group to try and perform a miracle. Actions by our superstar senior pro's in the last few games isn't the way to do it and they certainly shouldn't by carrying on like that. If a player isn't doing their job or speaks out of turn then it's Moore's job to deal with it. This highlights there is no discipline at the club which is deep rooted and goes back over previous seasons.

I think it’s pretty norma at all clubs tbh

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Professional football isn't your typical job.  I'm not saying it's right for people to fight or grab each other by the throat but, as many others on here will have, I've not only seen bust-ups in changing rooms but also been involved in them.  Passions run high.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

You’re such a snowflake.....

:duntmatter:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lads a Wednesdayite, it must be hard for him to keep quiet when he sees us playing dogzhit 

People saying its alright for a 30 odd year old to grab a 20 year old by the neck in the workplace because they questioned tactics are dinosaurs. 

Tell to shut the fizz up by all means, leave him out next squad or fine him if that's what it deserves. 

If this is how Hutch behaves can see why he was with 23s and then bombed out the club. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MrEdwards said:

Lads a Wednesdayite, it must be hard for him to keep quiet when he sees us playing dogzhit 

People saying its alright for a 30 odd year old to grab a 20 year old by the neck in the workplace because they questioned tactics are dinosaurs. 

Tell to shut the fizz up by all means, leave him out next squad or fine him if that's what it deserves. 

If this is how Hutch behaves can see why he was with 23s and then bombed out the club. 

Do you honestly reckon he suggested we play 442 instead and someone just grabbed him by the throat for that? 

They’ll be loads we don’t know about 

• Like 1

People are ignoring the fact that this sort of argument and behviour is normal in football. Probably for most teams there are arguments each week in some way shape or form. Don't forget the players real biggest rivals are their team mates. Ask most pro footballers and that is what they will say. 

• Like 4

Just now, TheEnchanter said:

People are ignoring the fact that this sort of argument and behviour is normal in football. Probably for most teams there are arguments each week in some way shape or form. Don't forget the players real biggest rivals are their team mates. Ask most pro footballers and that is what they will say. 

I’ve seen about 5 spats this week alone between team mates whilst watching football in the premier league and champions league 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MrEdwards said:

No disrespect to you in particular MrEdwards but I'm sick of this "he's a Wednesdayite / one of us / bleeds blue and white" free pass that Shaw get's to excuse all of his actions.  I'm not condoning Shaw being grabbed by the throat or physically attacked but he himself has decided his own future and he himself decided to mouth off in the changing room.  Also, if "he sees us playing dogzhit" then why doesn't he do something about it rather than play "dogzhit" himself?  

• Like 4