Liam Shaw v Hutchinson/pato

3 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

No it doesn’t if he has gone above his station he needs a senior player to put him in his place. It’s completely natural. You can’t have a kid undermining the manager. 

How is it completely natural? How does it put someone in their place?

36 minutes ago, morganowl said:

i will wait till saturday to see if this is true. either way now down shaw needs to train elsewhere he is no longer required he does not have blue and white blood. 

None of them have blue and white blood. Gutless wonders the lot of them.

It's laughable slagging off a young player for doing what's best for his career progression when only one of our senior players has shown any loyalty and signed a contract so we can get something for him when we sell him.

Being fair to the lad DC had every opportunity to offer him a decent contract 6-12 months ago. Instead he offers a pittance and invites other suitors.

I'm not surprised he's frustrated when his boyhood club treats him that way.

8 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Liam Shaw was absolutely awful last night, strolling around the pitch like Billy Big B****cks.

He is so overrated by some fans on here, had as many good games for us as Sean Clare did.

The minute he signed that pre contract deal with Celtic, he’s been garbage which tells you everything you need to know about him.

The sooner he is gone the better.

Bang on my mate.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Your commitment to slating Bannan in every thread, regardless of its actual content, is impressive.

Misguided, but impressive.

:duntmatter:

He's the club captain and the usual source of the blame game. Did he step in and stop it or did he set the dogs on Shaw? Maybe he was grabbing Lees by the knee but then again little bully boy didnt say a peep to Lees after his mistake did he?

8 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Liam Shaw was absolutely awful last night, strolling around the pitch like Billy Big B****cks.

He is so overrated by some fans on here, had as many good games for us as Sean Clare did.

The minute he signed that pre contract deal with Celtic, he’s been garbage which tells you everything you need to know about him.

Give me strength. Has been been any more shyte than the clowns around him?

Yeah..All those seasoned pros in the squad have sweated blood and tears fighting for this wonderful club over the last couple of seasons.

I'd rather keep the young uns and mould them into good players than placate that shower of overpaid shyte that take to the pitch and disappoint week in week out.

In his position I'd be sad but relieved I was leaving that dysfunctional, toxic clown show.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

He's the club captain and the usual source of the blame game. Did he step in and stop it or did he set the dogs on Shaw? Maybe he was grabbing Lees by the knee but then again little bully boy didnt say a peep to Lees after his mistake did he?

Or maybe he has had to wind his neck in after that last incident for receiving criticism from delicate little flowers like you?

• Like 2

Doesn't surprise me, with so many players on their way in a few weeks. More than a few of them don't care and think they're better than they are. 

It's nearly time to decide on those in our thoughts for next season and play those  (who are moderately interested). Suspect another defeat on Saturday may be the tipping point. 

Prediction:

Shaw will be out on loan at the tail end of next season to a Rochdale/Dunfermline equivalent and will never again play at a higher level than he is playing at now. He certainly won’t be in Celtic’s first team next year. 

Shaw is one of the most overrated young players I’ve ever seen. Certainly not worth breaking the bank for and more fool Celtic for paying him the big wage they reportedly are. Wouldn’t be arsed if we don’t see him play for Wednesday again, players like him are the reason we are going down. 

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

He’s been no better or worse than any of the senior pros who have been an embarrassment all season.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

No it doesn’t if he has gone above his station he needs a senior player to put him in his place. It’s completely natural. You can’t have a kid undermining the manager. 

It's all part of his development as a player. Will toughen him up. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, reggae said:

Just saying. I don't think mr Shaw will play again this season. 

Held by neck in dressing room by Mr Hutchinson after playing billy big balls and slating tactics. 

And then told his effort and attitude is balls by Mr paterson. 

At least the big 2unite for once. 

Suppose Saturday will tell. But no great loss if true 

Shame they didn't show the same fighting spirit on the pitch. 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, edinburghowl said:

Or maybe he has had to wind his neck in after that last incident for receiving criticism from delicate little flowers like you?

It looks like Hutchinson and Patterson need to wind their necks in too or is it a delicate little flower thing again? Maybe you grab people by the neck or are on the receiving end of it however it shows what a shambles this rudderless club has become.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Dunno, I wasn't there.

As far as the OP went, Bannan wasn't mentioned.