Liam Shaw v Hutchinson/pato

Just saying. I don't think mr Shaw will play again this season. 

Held by neck in dressing room by Mr Hutchinson after playing billy big balls and slating tactics. 

And then told his effort and attitude is balls by Mr paterson. 

At least the big 2unite for once. 

Suppose Saturday will tell. But no great loss if true 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Your commitment to slating Bannan in every thread, regardless of its actual content, is impressive.

Misguided, but impressive.

:duntmatter:

I can’t wait till Ronnie sees our midfield next season

:tango:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The majority of our squad is over rated. There are no heroes in this squad that are capable of keeping us up. Might take is us 4/5 years but hopefully we can rebuild and try again, also dc may have left in that time but unfortunately can’t see that happening. 

• Like 1

I do think he is playing within himself (he's not the only one) but he did get the shot away that caused their keeper to make a good save. He also got into the box with his missed chance where he should have gone with his head but appeared to get his foot on it. Most of the season our midfielders have shown a reluctance to get into the oppositions box. So there is something in him  that in the right environment can be developed and there is the question is he a centre back rather than a midfielder. If the manager picks him he is not going to refuse to play but maybe he does not want to get injured before he moves but a number of our players appear to be in that frame of mind.

The owner and structure of the club are probably the main reason the player is now leaving and he will take stick regardless.  

• Like 2