Darren Moore's post-Swansea reaction

Guest Derby owl
1 minute ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

"We move on to Saturday now. We go again." 

lol

After next season it could be " we're down again "

8 minutes ago, 4evaowl said:

He looks a worried man already. He’ll fear the sack with these results. DC may not give him the chance to rebuild next year.

No better summed up by Rotherham’s result tonight against a team that dicked us 4-1 on Saturday yet 3 days later get turned over by a team 1 place higher than us. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

Feel for him. You don't have that many "erms..." if you're being honest. He's having to carry out an impossible job. Sadly I can see the muppet in charge sacking him for not carrying out a miracle 

Yes, sadly it seems quite likely.

Surprised he didn’t opt to stay at Donny

• Like 2

Guest Kagoshimaowl
17 minutes ago, 4evaowl said:

He looks a worried man already. He’ll fear the sack with these results. DC may not give him the chance to rebuild next year.

Something I said from day one

Not felt this uninterested about the club for some time. Tonight, I was once again didn’t bother watching it. As day went on I felt we would lose again and that’s just what we did.

What’s sickening is seeing the likes of Rotherham showing more fight than we ever have all season. We deserve relegation but I don’t blame Moore. I hope he has next season to build something new. Whether we can/will is another thing. 

I am usually an upbeat, positive person but this team currently has nothing to provide fans with any encouragement. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I don't think anyone can know for sure if DM is a going to be a good manager for us or not.

What I do know, with absolute certainty is that this squad, the way we are run as a football club and our current circumstances will bestow upon him a shocking managerial record by the time this season is finished.

It will all but guarantee he is just another managerial casualty before he ever really had a chance to make a fist of it.

• Like 5