Relegation

9 minutes ago, Animis said:

Heart on his sleeve; an apology, a bit of humility/acceptance on his role in the situation; what he is personally going to do to get us back at the first go - a plan, strategy, structure on and off the pitch.

There's a lot he can say I'm sure you would agree.

Yes, there certainly is -I’m just not sure that I’d place much reliance on anything he says

6 minutes ago, Westfield Owl said:

The players aren't responsible for failing to assemble a competitive squad.

The players aren’t responsible for 2/3rds of our squad being out of contract this summer.

The players aren’t responsible for the financially mismanagement that caused us to have our first ever points deduction in our 150 years history.

The players aren’t responsible for the instability that SWFC’s financial mismanagement has caused.

The players aren’t responsible for the several transfer embargos we have had.

The players aren’t responsible for not paying club staff on time, which also creates a ripple-effect of instability.

It all comes back to the club’s hierarchy.

All true mate, but they are responsible for rolling over like a set of fuckingwankers almost every week.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TrickyTrev said:

I’ve seen some bad Wednesday sides relegated in my time following the club but this for me is the most pathetic of them all.

It’s the distinct lack of fight that really bothers me, there is absolutely no bottle in this Wednesday side, they like look a bunch of delicate little flowers.

We are going down with a whimper and it’s absolutely pathetic.

Exactly what the commentary team on talk sport said... “ no reaction, no fight “

• Like 1

Guest Derby owl
1 hour ago, Kew Owl said:

I’m struggling to name one TBH - debatable whether we’re better than Wycombe even 

We will finish bottom because wycombe fight for every win!

Guest Therealrealist
8 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

Rotherham 3 1 up against QPR

A very understrengh on the beach qpr

49 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

Leon Clarke showed more passion breaking his own toe after scoring in this game than I’ve seen from any of this team.

This is easily the most dismal team I’ve seen in my time. Too many carrying the stink of failure around with them (including Bannan, unfortunately). 

That’s also fair, and funny 😄 

1 hour ago, s6 owl said:

How can a group of players that struggle to do the basics be classed as a talented team? They are god awful in every aspect and that is the truth.

Loads of people saying they are talented. Trouble is every one that’s supposedly a good player has shortcomings.

Westwood injury prone

Lees no pace , not comfortable on ball

bannan sits too deep as not good enough to create in final third when under pressure 

reach total bottle job

rhodes no pace not strong enough in air , more backbone

in a leaf!

and don’t get me started on green, and brown. 

56 minutes ago, Manwë said:

I said seven points "at the moment".  We can't control other games, we can control our own.

5 games, if we win 3 we are in with a chance.  There's other teams suffering a lack of form, not just us.

Admire your optimism, but let's be fair this team isn't going to produce form to get those points. 

Most are just doing light prep work ready for the move to the next club in the summer.

28 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Sunday: how dare Bannan get annoyed with Wildsmith for messing up again

Tuesday: this side has no fight, desire and is going down with a whimper

Pick a lane.

Please

Not sure throwing a strop on the pitch amounts to showing fight.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Having standards and holding people to them does though

Actions speak louder than words.

Throwing a strop at the keeper isn't showing fight or passion for me.

I only have to look at the displays and performances to tell you that this lot have none.

Barry having a wobble isn't going to change my mind.

• Like 1

Guest T Hardy
1 hour ago, Derby owl said:

We will finish bottom because wycombe fight for every win!

I hate to say it but I think it’s what Mr Chansiri deserves. For a man who said we should get into the playoffs to then finish bottom, maybe he’ll finally realise how deluded he is 

2 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

I hate to say it but I think it’s what Mr Chansiri deserves. For a man who said we should get into the playoffs to then finish bottom, maybe he’ll finally realise how deluded he is 

He won't. He'll just blame everyone and everything else and accept no real responsibility for how he's mismanaged this club and is ultimately responsible for where we are now.

Ch*nsiri out.

• Like 1

Guest T Hardy
8 minutes ago, Owl Be Back said:

He won't. He'll just blame everyone and everything else and accept no real responsibility for how he's mismanaged this club and is ultimately responsible for where we are now.

Ch*nsiri out.

Yep I think you’re probably right. 

When we’re allowed back to games I think we should make it clear - Chansiri out. Although I don’t want to give us another penny whilst he’s still there