Relegation

Chansiri - manufactured accounts leading to 12 point deduction

Chansiri - hiring managers who he disagrees with their style of play and so sacks many

Chansiri - not agreeing contracts with players and wanting to sign them based on advice from “advisors” and not from the managers

Players - too many manager changes, no clear tactics and no certainty of contracts whilst starting on a point deficit

I agree that recently the players have not been good enough in performances and that some of them are bottom end championship quality but all of the above has led us to where we are going. 

Players get managers sacked, owners destroy clubs. 

• Like 2

I hope Rotherham win 

I want Wednesday to get relegated ASAP 

Leave the entire 'first team' at home

And play the u23s

Makes me sick to the stomach that these players are getting paid to be a footballer 

Edited by Sticky Micky
  • Like 3

I wonder if, after it's officially confirmed, DC will make a statement, or simply ignore it and we just carry through the close season without a word. 

I wonder if he actually understands that we can get relegated - I hope someone's mentioned it's not the NFL.

This is what happens when you recruit with a 12 point deduction and the rest are all out of contract. You get a poor squad and half of them can’t wait to jog on in the summer. 

Only one person to blame for the mess. I won’t waste my breathe saying his name. 

I’d fully come to terms with us being down around the Luton game so today hasn’t really left me angry. I find it strange how long some fans have taken to accept the inevitable.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Animis said:

I wonder if, after it's officially confirmed, DC will make a statement, or simply ignore it and we just carry through the close season without a word. 

I wonder if he actually understands that we can get relegated - I hope someone's mentioned it's not the NFL.

So what exactly would you like DC to say ?

3 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

I hope Rotherham win 

And play the u23s

Makes me sick to the stomach that these players are getting paid to be a footballer 

Apart from the first bit I agree. Could do with the efl slapping another points deduction on us though to put us out of our misery sooner. 

Guest LondonOwl313

On the plus side I thought we were decent for the first half an hour against a good side at this level. I don’t understand why conceding a goal turns us to complete rubbish every time though, it’s ridiculous 

1 minute ago, Kew Owl said:

So what exactly would you like DC to say ?

Heart on his sleeve; an apology, a bit of humility/acceptance on his role in the situation; what he is personally going to do to get us back at the first go - a plan, strategy, structure on and off the pitch.

There's a lot he can say I'm sure you would agree.

Guest LondonOwl313
10 minutes ago, Greeton said:

Chansiri - manufactured accounts leading to 12 point deduction

Chansiri - hiring managers who he disagrees with their style of play and so sacks many

Chansiri - not agreeing contracts with players and wanting to sign them based on advice from “advisors” and not from the managers

Players - too many manager changes, no clear tactics and no certainty of contracts whilst starting on a point deficit

I agree that recently the players have not been good enough in performances and that some of them are bottom end championship quality but all of the above has led us to where we are going. 

Players get managers sacked, owners destroy clubs. 

It’s not even that he sold the stadium for the accounts, so did Derby. It’s more that he’s so incompetent he couldn’t get the paperwork sorted within the right timeframe causing the deduction.

Then he allowed the wage bill to be cut from last season and kept a failing manager in Monk to start the season. 

We were basically already relegated last August before a ball had been kicked.

I don’t particularly blame him on Pulis and I think Moore will do ok, but damage was done well before that

10 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

I hope Rotherham win 

And play the u23s

I hope Rotherham stay up so we don't have to get humiliated by them again next year. 

52 minutes ago, CadTheOwl said:

I cannot stand Chansiri and want him out my football club but I also feel the players should take some blame for relegation. 

The players aren't responsible for failing to assemble a competitive squad.

The players aren’t responsible for 2/3rds of our squad being out of contract this summer.

The players aren’t responsible for the financially mismanagement that caused us to have our first ever points deduction in our 150 years history.

The players aren’t responsible for the instability that SWFC’s financial mismanagement has caused.

The players aren’t responsible for the several transfer embargos we have had.

The players aren’t responsible for not paying club staff on time, which also creates a ripple-effect of instability.

It all comes back to the club’s hierarchy.

• Like 6