Record signings - Last 3

Guest domSWFC

17 minutes ago, Andrew6666 said:

Really? What did we achieve in the 2 go's he had?

Not pushing for relegation was a bonus. Much preferred the CC period to the last few years...didn't you? Guess you'll be happy to achieve relegation, on a plus maybe we could achieve promotion next year to get back to where we started.

2 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Not pushing for relegation was a bonus. Much preferred the CC period to the last few years...didn't you? Guess you'll be happy to achieve relegation, on a plus maybe we could achieve promotion next year to get back to where we started.

CC just spent and spent with no thinking to what we actually needed. I think he has a lot to answer for (my opinion, DC included) into where we are today. I didn't think we were that good under CC even though we got to 2 play offs. I like Moore hopefully he can turn it around. We need a clear out. If relegation means a clear out, then yes. If we clear out and stay up, then I'm happy with that. We need to rid ourselves of a failing core squad, not keep resigning them.

• Like 1

On 13/04/2021 at 11:49, TbagMcgraw said:

Didnt we pay more for Van Aken than we did Abdi?

Especially if you include the cost behind thoroughly investigating the 200 centrebacks we looked at before him

• Haha 1