What do you think? decent idea?

Guest Therealrealist
15 minutes ago, Concrete Owl said:

The new badge is better IMO. 
Also a stupid idea IMO. 
We have far more important things to worry about than the club badge IMO. 

15 minutes ago, Concrete Owl said:

The new badge is better IMO. 
Also a stupid idea IMO. 
We have far more important things to worry about than the club badge IMO. 

Exactamondo..badge issues are old hat nobody cares

Guest Therealrealist
4 minutes ago, heppers said:

We have moved on to jet boots.

Jet boots and the the 3rd division...and people are still bellyaching wot the best badge is lol

What about having the kit available BEFORE the season starts! Marketing Genius ALL CLUBS but ours has been aware of for ever (us too pre Chansiri) need money.... Sell at super high price and don't make available till half way through season! Sorry my mistake we have it made already! Lol 

We stand to lose a lot of money due to relegation.

Anything which boosts income is welcome.

We've got to try to offset those losses.

But the fans need to understand this: staying away and paying less will only prolong our agony in the Third.

We have to keep our turnover up as high as possible, lest Chansiri will not be able to spend due to P&S.

That means coughing up and digging deep.

I want to believe that in the appointment of Moore he's trying a different method now.

We've finally got a manager who can attract the sort of young players we want, so let's back him.

The gambling attempt is all but over now, praise the Lord, and the slackers will be gone by next season.

Moore will bring in his own players, he knows the lower leagues, and maybe he can be our Wilder.

• Haha 2

I've been thinking about the split in opinion over the iconic owl, and wondered if a simplified version of it would be welcomed by even the blasphemers.

How would something along the lines of this go down with the masses?

shirt-classic-owl.jpg.cf4db60b15e5a121368782260a4ae5a8.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Athelwulf said:

We stand to lose a lot of money due to relegation.

Anything which boosts income is welcome.

We've got to try to offset those losses.

But the fans need to understand this: staying away and paying less will only prolong our agony in the Third.

We have to keep our turnover up as high as possible, lest Chansiri will not be able to spend due to P&S.

That means coughing up and digging deep.

I want to believe that in the appointment of Moore he's trying a different method now.

We've finally got a manager who can attract the sort of young players we want, so let's back him.

The gambling attempt is all but over now, praise the Lord, and the slackers will be gone by next season.

Moore will bring in his own players, he knows the lower leagues, and maybe he can be our Wilder.

Hi Dejphon 

:Chansiri:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

We have enough trouble getting one kit on sale in time (well, excluding £99 'pro-fit' versions), so I imagine coordinating two separate versions without there being an almighty cockup might be beyond our current setup, I'm afraid.

"And for that reason, I'm in!"

:Chansiri:

• Haha 1