62 next birthday

How old will I be before I see the Owls in the top flight again? When we got relegated in 2001, I was 51 so I thought it was not going to be long, wrong!!!, I hope my son will see them there again, I know I won't. One good thing is don't think Chansiri wont see them there, doesn't deserve to

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

How old will I be before I see the Owls in the top flight again? When we got relegated in 2001, I was 51 so I thought it was not going to be long, wrong!!!, I hope my son will see them there again, I know I won't. One good thing is don't think Chansiri wont see them there, doesn't deserve to

Let's face it we are never getting back. We have to abandon our dreams and focus on consolidating as a solid league 1/2 club. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

Lets take it on the chin ,We go down ,Lets take one step at a time ,Step 1 Build a decent YOUNG  side in Div 1 that can develop and have a saleable value .Step 2 a team that is good enough for a promotion back to the championship .

Hmmmmmm. Sounds like a plan.

On the other hand...

:Chansiri:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

I cant help being pedantic but we got relegated in 1999/2000 season from the Premier League.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

Give it up and take up a new hobby for your remaining years. You’ll be more satisfied in life 

3 hours ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

Lets take it on the chin ,We go down ,Lets take one step at a time ,Step 1 Build a decent YOUNG  side in Div 1 that can develop and have a saleable value .Step 2 a team that is good enough for a promotion back to the championship .

I’ve heard this often, as if it’s something we’ll just do and it’s easy 

• Like 1