Bannan’s thoughts on Wildsmith save

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

Klopp, Pep, hell Martin Luther King couldn’t inspire this shower 

I actually think the last two performances (maybe not results) have shown that this shower of shybo could probably be mid table quite comfortably. Now I don’t know why they’ve failed to compete at the levels they have in past few games all season. But a decent coach/captain may have inspired better? Maybe not? But I think a better leader may have put stop to some of the shybo this season just as a better coach has. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

I actually think the last two performances (maybe not results) have shown that this shower of shybo could probably be mid table quite comfortably. Now I don’t know why they’ve failed to compete at the levels they have in past few games all season. But a decent coach/captain may have inspired better? Maybe not? But I think a better leader may have put stop to some of the shybo this season just as a better coach has. 

Yeah agreed .. there has been positivity, drive and invention pretty much throughout the team . Something we’ve not seen all season . 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Performances have been better, but 2 decent ones doesn’t give me enough belief this team are capable of more, especially when one was a 4-1 defeat to a mid table team on the beach

As for the Cardiff match, well as I said last week, stinks of 7-2 away at Burnley 

• Like 3