Who made those tragic subs? Was it DM or JS?

On 10/04/2021 at 16:59, striker said:

It's a ******** poor bench, I understand the decision to try something, but Kachunga was ******** and forgot Green and Harris were even playing. 

Change of formation didn't work at all. 

It's a poor team.....

Guest LondonOwl313
13 minutes ago, victorturner said:

Glad he has. But his impact has been disappointing for me. Prettier football, few decent results

It’s too early to say that. It’s just that the situation we’re in we need results immediately.

Wednesday 1-2 Rotherham 

Reading 3-0 Wednesday 

Wednesday 1-2 Norwich

Wednesday 1-1 Huddersfield 

Barnsley 1-2 Wednesday 

Watford 1-0 Wednesday 

Wednesday 5-0 Cardiff

QPR 4-1 Wednesday 

Thats 7 points from 8 games, so about par for the course with what we’ve been getting all season. 

Can’t blame him for Rotherham as he’d only been here 2 days and the line up looked like a Thompson selection.

Borner got himself sent off after half an hour at Reading and the score was 0-0, another game where we were bound to struggle playing with 10.

Single goal defeats to Norwich and Watford who are the best two sides.

Good performances against Barnsley and Cardiff.

Decent performance at QPR first half before Wildsmith chucked one in.

I feel confident we’ll get more than a point per game over the last 6, maybe 9-10 points. It’s just that it’s not going to be enough unless something like Derby losing all their last 5 happens.

1 hour ago, LondonOwl313 said:

It’s too early to say that. It’s just that the situation we’re in we need results immediately.

Wednesday 1-2 Rotherham 

Reading 3-0 Wednesday 

Wednesday 1-2 Norwich

Wednesday 1-1 Huddersfield 

Barnsley 1-2 Wednesday 

Watford 1-0 Wednesday 

Wednesday 5-0 Cardiff

QPR 4-1 Wednesday 

Thats 7 points from 8 games, so about par for the course with what we’ve been getting all season. 

Can’t blame him for Rotherham as he’d only been here 2 days and the line up looked like a Thompson selection.

Borner got himself sent off after half an hour at Reading and the score was 0-0, another game where we were bound to struggle playing with 10.

Single goal defeats to Norwich and Watford who are the best two sides.

Good performances against Barnsley and Cardiff.

Decent performance at QPR first half before Wildsmith chucked one in.

I feel confident we’ll get more than a point per game over the last 6, maybe 9-10 points. It’s just that it’s not going to be enough unless something like Derby losing all their last 5 happens.

Been awful,going to 10 men should mean a reshuffle,not a collapse and surrender,perfect t example Leeds at Man City..