Who made those tragic subs? Was it DM or JS?

26 minutes ago, ArthurTeaCake said:

I can see why you’d want to make a statement with 3 changes but it didn’t work at all and killed the threat we’d shown throughout. On the bright side aren’t they all out of contract in a few weeks? Maybe Green deserves a go next season?

On the not so bright side, we are stuck with a learner manager whose impact has been minimal.
Let’s face it, Cardiff hardly turned up.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, victorturner said:

Believe he was recruited by Bruce?

Possibly - did he play at Lincoln in pre-season just before Bruce left?

Harris looked good for a while in late summer that year - that was it. His goal return for a winger/wide striker is abysmal. 

He makes the wrong decision all the time - shocking performance today.

16 minutes ago, victorturner said:

On the not so bright side, we are stuck with a learner manager whose impact has been minimal.
Let’s face it, Cardiff hardly turned up.

How can you say his impact has been minimal. He followed a very experienced manager, in Pulis, who felt we had lop sided squad and whose only attempt to win games was by scoring from corners and free kicks. Since DM has come in we have looked like a team and created more chances than at any time throughout this season 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Minesapint said:

How can you say his impact has been minimal. He followed a very experienced manager, in Pulis, who felt we had lop sided squad and whose only attempt to win games was by scoring from corners and free kicks. Since DM has come in we have looked like a team and created more chances than at any time throughout this season 

We created a shedload of chances today. 

Easily 5 good goal scoring chances and they didn’t sink them

Were opening up teams for once, Christ can nobody remember how bad it was under Monk and Pulis?!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, TodwickOwl said:

watching Green, Harris and Kachunga enter the field and have absolutely no bottle and sense of shape, dreadful

wtf does that mean ......i can understand dreadful but sense of shape and no bottle is a puzzler .

4 hours ago, McRightSide said:

It was noticeable that the level of intelligence on the pitch dramatically decreased

Our bench is awful - you know when we start making subs it’s only going to get worse, unless we’d have brought Westwood on of course

Spot on.

It wasn't just that their touch was woeful, they looked lost. 

1 hour ago, torryowl said:

wtf does that mean ......i can understand dreadful but sense of shape and no bottle is a puzzler .

Well we looked organised still beforehand and when they came on they were all over the shop and falling over the place, the final third just lost it completely. 

Guest Therealrealist

Could really do woth knowing this cud if it wer dm its really worrying...dms subs since takin over have been disastrous..its all sunday leagueish..give everybody a game..if its JS..its just as worrying🙄

Guest Therealrealist
10 minutes ago, 0742 said:

"two timing"?

lol

Ant heard that since i wer gettin  twotimed at ecco infant school 😥

6 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

VAR would have given Kachungas header as a penalty 

I think Kachunga is rubbish but as you say he would have had a pen if the ref had seen the punch of the ball by the defender. Not entirely sure what it proves (if anything) but had the referee done his job then bringing him on would have looked like a better move than it did. a pen and a sending off at that stage would have made for a bit of excitement!
Given that I’m being fair I didn’t see the handball until the replay so can’t slaughter the ref too much. 

Underpinning problem for any substitutions is, our bench is crap. 

• Like 1