Chey Dunkley could make the last few games

Guest mrbluesky
2 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

What a stupid stupid signing Dunkley was. 

Mate, where have you been???

5 hours ago, BRADDO said:

we have Iorfa to come back next season too. However,  he's too good for the third division so will probably be snapped up.

I reckon most might wait until Iorfa has recovered and proved his fitness before trying to sign him. He isn't likely to return this season so it would be a gamble to take him this summer. We may well hold onto him until at least January. 

I mean who would be daft enough to sign a player that hadn't yet recovered from serious injury..........

11 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Darren Moore says Dunkley is the most likely to feature in the run in

Chey Dunkley is probably the most likely to get back in and around it. If he can keep on developing in the next two or three weeks, then he could be back with the group before the end of the season.

Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, JOCOWl said:

Is he this bad? ........

No.

Likely overused too quickly after his long lay-off with a very serious injury. Coming into a side that was all at sea probably didn't help either.

Before his injury he was a good centre half with a commanding physical presence.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I reckon most might wait until Iorfa has recovered and proved his fitness before trying to sign him. He isn't likely to return this season so it would be a gamble to take him this summer. We may well hold onto him until at least January. 

I mean who would be daft enough to sign a player that hadn't yet recovered from serious injury..........

:Chansiri:

9 hours ago, Teddy Nickelarse said:

No.

Likely overused too quickly after his long lay-off with a very serious injury. Coming into a side that was all at sea probably didn't help either.

Before his injury he was a good centre half with a commanding physical presence.

That's what I'd heard, and capable of a few goals, so surprised at some of the comments. 

Dunkley is no where near as good as any of other CBs. Tbh I would have Van Aken ahead of Dunkley too, which is saying something as I do not rate Van Aken whatsoever.

Seems that being a little vocal on Twitter has helped Dunkley cloud peoples judgement on him. 

He will be okay in League 1. At this level he’s not a starter. Lees and Urgohide even Borner are all streets ahead.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JOCOWl said:

Is he this bad? Not seen the games he's played but heard some decent reviews early on so surprised to hear the above view. 

Seen milk turn faster and if he goes up for a corner or free kick he can’t get back 

poor signing