6 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Palmer looked up before he crossed it in. He appeared to intentionally cross it to Paterson. 

You are doing Windass, Paterson and Palmer (in particular) a real disservice to say it was all by chance. 

I just feel if it was deliberate we’d have seen more technical passages of play throughout the season and not be rooted to 23rd, but we haven’t. That makes it feel a bit like chance to me. Like when a fluke comes off on the training pitch

Don’t mean to do them a disservice, but if it was deliberate than why are we normally so effin poor 

12 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

I just feel if it was deliberate we’d have seen more technical passages of play throughout the season and not be rooted to 23rd, but we haven’t. That makes it feel a bit like chance to me. Like when a fluke comes off on the training pitch

Don’t mean to do them a disservice, but if it was deliberate than why are we normally so effin poor 

Of course it can be deliberate now. We’ve changed the way we’ve played with each managerial change this season. Darren Moore looks to transition to attack through possession, smart play and players expressing themselves as opposed to the “back to front” ball favoured by Monk and Pulis. It was also a well designed play - we scored two goals by exploiting the space behind that fullback.