Stephen Humphrys - Rochdale Forward.....

Sheffield Wednesday are in the race for Rochdale forward Stephen Humphrys.

The 23 year old has the style of an old fashioned centre forward, good at holding the ball up and has a fierce shot.

The Owls are one of a number of Championship sides thought to be keen, alongside Bristol City, Nottingham Forest, and others, ahead of the summer.

Guest Therealrealist
3 minutes ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Sheffield Wednesday are in the race for Rochdale forward Stephen Humphrys.

The 23 year old has the style of an old fashioned centre forward, good at holding the ball up and has a fierce shot.

The Owls are one of a number of Championship sides thought to be keen, alongside Bristol City, Nottingham Forest, and others, ahead of the summer.

Does he score?

18 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

9 Goals and 4 assists in 25 league  games 

I'd take him but I hope we have other strikers in mind

Heard we may be interested in one gary hooper,get the lads back together for one last push, what are loovens and Wallace upto these days,its on push the old boat HMS Pish the league sails again,pudils ready and waiting, re sign jack hunt and loan in big Lucas for the bench and set sail

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, legendaryswan said:

Heard we may be interested in one gary hooper,get the lads back together for one last push, what are loovens and Wallace upto these days,its on push the old boat HMS Pish the league sails again,pudils ready and waiting, re sign jack hunt and loan in big Lucas for the bench and set sail

Where you heard that? 

I wouldn't shock me in the slightest 

We'll be throwing contracts at Hutchinson til he's in his 70s 

If he can leave Rochdale and sit on his backside for 12 months, then tell him we're interested. 

But if he comes here all Billy big balls and wants paying a wage, then I don't think he's for us.

• Haha 1

I think he’s moved a few times already in his career. Done reasonably well in a struggling side and is quite physical so you can see why there might be interest.

I bet any interest is more likely to be from the big clubs of league one though