Norwich just showing off now.

10 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

They won’t...they’ll spend about 10 mill...go back down and trouser another 80 mill

I'd take that over what poo awaits us 

I'd take been a yoyo team rather than been a boring midtable team for years like burnley 

Main difference between Norwich this season and the last time they went up is their defence. 

Much more solid this time around than they were last season, where games were often like basketballs matches (remember our 2-2 with them). 

2 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

It’s criminal dog poo like udders will stay up and we will be goin down

What’s criminal was our performance away at Huddersfield. And you can blame Pulis for that.

Every team in the bottom 6 has beaten us this season... they’re the results that will send us down 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OwlsfaninNorway said:

There are no certainties yet, no matter the odds against us. I can't say I believe. But I'm still hoping. There is a glimpse of hope after our form in the recent 3 matches.

Glimpse of hope? Nonsense. DM has sorted us. We will stay up comfortably. Wycombe, Rotherham, Coventry going straight back down. We finish 20th, even after our points deduction.

On 06/04/2021 at 18:38, TaxiMark said:

Huddersfield always look the worst side in this league every time I see them!  Big game on Saturday with them playing Toytown.

They looked like Barcelona when we played them away.

On 06/04/2021 at 22:05, 0114 said:

Strange team Norwich. Seemed miles too good for the Championship back in 18/19 and now the same in 20/21.

It’s like they need a division between the PL and CH. Hope they can stay up next time, they’re a pleasure to watch. 

And they’ve benefitted from keeping faith with the manager, instead of the usual knee jerk reaction when they got relegated last season

• Like 1