Final league positions imo

1 minute ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

Start off by saying I'm a poor man who's never won the lottery or accumulators (very rarely) but I've gone game by game for the bottom 6 what I think will hopefully happen, so based on that here are my final postions

19th Wednesday 52 pts

20th Birmingham 50

21st Coventry       49

Relegated

22nd Derby C.  49 on goal diff

23rd Rotherham 45

24th Wycombe W 38

I do stress in my opinion for all its worth

If that happens pal I'm willing to take you out for a few beers u will pick up the biggest part of the tab

• Thanks 1

Guest LondonOwl313
5 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

Start off by saying I'm a poor man who's never won the lottery or accumulators (very rarely) but I've gone game by game for the bottom 6 what I think will hopefully happen, so based on that here are my final postions

19th Wednesday 52 pts

20th Birmingham 50

21st Coventry       49

Relegated

23rd Rotherham 45

24th Wycombe W 38

Can’t see that.. that would be 5 wins and 2 draws from last 7.

i can go with the rest of your table though other than I think Birmingham will finish on 48. Then we’d need 4 wins and a draw to survive on goal difference 

10 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

Can’t see that.. that would be 5 wins and 2 draws from last 7.

i can go with the rest of your table though other than I think Birmingham will finish on 48. Then we’d need 4 wins and a draw to survive on goal difference 

Went into final game with Derby level on points, had to beat them, Rhodes scoring in 97 minute

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

19th Wednesday 52 pts

20th Birmingham 50

21st Coventry       49

Relegated

23rd Rotherham 45

24th Wycombe W 38

If that happens and the pubs are open, we should throw an ‘Owlstalk’  party 🎉 🎈 🎊 (apologies for the use of a red balloon)

Tab to be picked up by Owlstalk moderators!! 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest Mcguigan

Our best points haul over a run of 7 fixtures is 16. That would put us on 51 points and, more than likely safe.

Our worse points haul over a run of 7 fixtures is 0. That would relegate us, so who knows.

I think we need to aim to win our remaining games,to stand a chance...maybe draw one....To do so,i would like to see us playing to get more free kicks in dangerous areas,like Wycombe do....that goal was a real pick me up,from AR...

Nothing to lose,everything to gain...by doing so...got to continue with 2 up front...Patterson in midfield..

51 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

19th Wednesday 52 pts

20th Birmingham 50

21st Coventry       49

Relegated

23rd Rotherham 45

24th Wycombe W 38

Im glad you have confirmed it’s your opinion. Here’s me thinking it was the final table!