Under 23's V Hull City

Guest Smackavolley
14 hours ago, Bluewings said:

The internet is a lie there's no way Kachunga has scored!

Lol. Maybe this is why? 🙃

An own goal and goals from Andre Green and Elias Kachunga condemned a young Hull City U23 side to a 3-0 reverse in the Professional Development League.

Andy Dawson:

On the Defeat…

“There’s loads of positives to take out from the result. When you look at Sheffield Wednesday’s teamsheet, there’s two players who have played in the Premier League along the frontline. We had two first-year centre-halves in Jevon (Mills) and Alfie (Taylor) playing and ‘Wardy’ (Josh Ward), a second-year scholar, playing right-back. It’s a great experience for them and for the team and it’s invaluable for young players to see and play against that type of quality. I’m not disappointed at all and there’s loads of learning experiences which the team can take out of the game, so credit to them.”

U18s Stepping Up…

“It was a good experience for them. We asked them what’s the difference between U18s and U23s football and we explained that if you turn the ball over cheaply, you don’t get it immediately back and all the boys recognised that straight away. They took care and added that little bit more quality into their own game, because every touch and pass that they made became important and they recognised these situations. That’s great for us as coaches to listen to what they’ve learned and find solutions to problems they might have. There was loads for them to take out from this experience.”

On 06/04/2021 at 19:43, Jim said:

I think Green will emerge as an important player for us eventually?

My cousin supports Villa and when we signed him he said 'if we can get him fully fit we've got a very good player. 

Same thing I said to another cousin who supports Bolton when they signed Kiaran Lee. lol

• Haha 1