Jump to content

Reachy and Rhodesy


Guest Therealrealist
 Share

Recommended Posts

Guest Therealrealist

Forget about the youngsters...why haven’t we tied these down for next year..let’s hope they follow bazzas example and show a bit of loyalty to the club that’s made em millionaires...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Therealrealist said:

Forget about the youngsters...why haven’t we tied these down for next year..let’s hope they follow bazzas example and show a bit of loyalty to the club that’s made em millionaires...

 

lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Absolutely no idea about Rhodesy

 

Sky summed it up in their last bit about us earlier on 

 

not tying down players to contracts is business suicide, and certainly does the square root of Jack poo to the long term future of our club

 

kudos to Chansiri for that one

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

If rhodes was on lower wages would have him next season in a heartbeat but not reach

 

My thoughts entirely, I'd only offer Rhodes 8k a week max though........I'm pretty sure we can get better than Reach even in L1, a swallow or two isn't fellatio or summat....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Therealrealist
3 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

 

My thoughts entirely, I'd only offer Rhodes 8k a week max though........I'm pretty sure we can get better than Reach even in L1, a swallow or two isn't fellatio or summat....

8k a week lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

One thing we got terribly wrong last summer was lose goals from the team...

 

Fletcher

Forestieri

Nuhiu

 

Although none of the above were prolific, they had a decent minutes/goals ratio

 

Same goes for...

 

Hooper

Joao

Wallace

 

None of these were really replaced either.

 

Currently our goals (although limited) are coming from...

 

Rhodes

Paterson

Reach

 

We can't afford to let more goals go out of the squad unless we're absolutely sure we're going to get someone in that will make up the shortfall and then some.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Therealrealist
17 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

One thing we got terribly wrong last summer was lose goals from the team...

 

Fletcher

Forestieri

Nuhiu

 

Although none of the above were prolific, they had a decent minutes/goals ratio

 

Same goes for...

 

Hooper

Joao

Wallace

 

None of these were really replaced either.

 

Currently our goals (although limited) are coming from...

 

Rhodes

Paterson

Reach

 

We can't afford to let more goals go out of the squad unless we're absolutely sure we're going to get someone in that will make up the shortfall and then some.

 

Paterson shows how easy it was to replace nuihu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

8k a week lol

 

 

sad part is despite the typo he's not been on loads less than this, fml on £300 thinking i'm doing oreyt but getting stressed about cat food  :duntmatter:

 

Edited by Mr. Tom
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...