Darren Moore

It’s great to hear positive things from players who are excited to play under Moore, like Green has today.  Yes you can be cynical and say “players aren’t exactly going to say they hate him”, but they also don’t need to come up with stories about how they are “buzzing” about his appointment.   Moore is highly regarded in the football world before he came to S6 and the improvement in our performances and players attitudes suggest he is the real deal. Keep him and we could go far (top of league 1) 

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2021/april/green-light-for-the-business-end/

• Love 1

Guest Therealrealist

Totally unimpressed..that tonight was utterly pathetic..limp..insipid..call it wot yer like..even the swans commentators wer shocked at our lack of threat..playin it about instead of lumpin it forward..one good performance and he wasn’t even there:duntmatter:

2 minutes ago, MrEdwards said:

We've had 3 managers this season and they've been limp, insipid under all of them. Even Pulis. 

I don't think the manager is the issue. Not saying he's pulling up trees, but I won't argue with him being in charge in L1 next season. 

When the only option to turn things around is Brown then the problem isn't the manager is it peeps

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Totally unimpressed..that tonight was utterly pathetic..limp..insipid..call it wot yer like..even the swans commentators wer shocked at our lack of threat..playin it about instead of lumpin it forward..one good performance and he wasn’t even there:duntmatter:

At least you've given him a fair crack tho mate

• Haha 3

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

At least you've given him a fair crack tho mate

Lee bowyer is taking brum to mid table innit

On 07/04/2021 at 18:30, Owls-Fan said:

It’s great to hear positive things from players who are excited to play under Moore, like Green has today.  Yes you can be cynical and say “players aren’t exactly going to say they hate him”, but they also don’t need to come up with stories about how they are “buzzing” about his appointment.   Moore is highly regarded in the football world before he came to S6 and the improvement in our performances and players attitudes suggest he is the real deal. Keep him and we could go far (top of league 1) 

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2021/april/green-light-for-the-business-end/

Improvement? lol

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Lee bowyer is taking brum to mid table innit

Bowyer has a lot better players to work with than our shower.  Take a look at their squad, goalie, defence and strikers make ours look like Stocksbridge 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Judging DM while he's trying to organise this fkng shower is ridiculous.

Clear the shysters out, let him make his own squad & see how the season starts in pub league.

He'll be judged by Christmas this year then. No excuses.

That was pretty much my point. Its a good thing that we are getting rid of so many wasters. Yes it may take time to gel etc  but i think DM will bring in hardworking positive players for next season

• Like 2

The squad is simply not good enough.

Recruitment was pitiful last summer and non existent in January

Our attacking threat is abysmal.

Player contracts

Points deduction

God knows how many managers in one season

Not parting ways with Monk in the summer

The list goes on. Some where near the very bottom would I put DM. I’d expected a bit more from his appt maybe but am not surprised we’re heading to league one. Just hope he gets the time and support to build his own team for next season.

Wouldn’t surprise me if DC pulls the trigger when relegation is confirmed though. Anything to deflect the blame. 

• Like 3

On 05/04/2021 at 21:13, JOCOWl said:

Do you think half of the starting 11 will stay if we go down? Could be a totally different squad. This squad is more than good enough but not sure the likes of bannan, Rhodes and reach will be happy in L1... As well as a few on the bench or currently injured. 

More than good enough. Where have you been since September. Most of em are nowhere near good enough.

• Like 1