Wildsmith

11 hours ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Rather get a new keeper in who’s experienced , plenty younger than westy and go from there , Westwood is 36 now so I think it’s time to either move on or maybe become a goalkeeper coach ? In regards to wildsmith and Dawson I don’t think either are good enough and would let one go this summer and keep the other for back up , in reality a back up keeper generally only plays cup games and the very odd league game it’s just Westwood has been injured a lot too hence the variety of starting keepers we have had

If he was going to be any good as a coach wouldn't you have thought some of that would have rubbed off on our keepers?.....unless of course he's decided not to play the experienced pro role and kept it all to himself?

11 hours ago, Ian said:

If he was going to be any good as a coach wouldn't you have thought some of that would have rubbed off on our keepers?.....unless of course he's decided not to play the experienced pro role and kept it all to himself?

I understand what you are saying but different when you are doing it as a proper job instead of just when you can get when playing , 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
11 hours ago, Ian said:

When he's sat at home eating his Christmas dinner leftovers then both are infinitely better

You really are daft!