Wildsmith

16 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Go and look for another bandwagon

not about jumping on a bandwagon, it’s making my own mind up about him having watched him most of this season. 

We’ve kept a very rare clean sheet and suddenly no one is allowed to say how poor he is. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

not about jumping on a bandwagon, it’s making my own mind up about him having watched him most of this season. 

We’ve kept a very rare clean sheet and suddenly no one is allowed to say how poor he is. 

We have more important positions to worry about than the goalkeeping one

I’d say he’s improved and has a good deal of first team experience. Better than Dawson but still doesn’t fill me with confidence like Westwood. You never know with time he may go on to get better and better. Least of our worries at moment though.

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

We have more important positions to worry about than the goalkeeping one

apart from the owners position i dont think we have ...all 3 have been disappointing this season .

• Like 1

There was one rather dodgy punch in the second half which the Sky commentator picked up on.

There was one instance in the first half when Paterson headed back into play a ball that would have drifted out of play harmlessly had he left it - Westwood would have shouted at him to leave it. 

Wildsmith doesn’t command his area or confidence in the defenders in the way that Westwood does.

Lets not be too critical today - it was our first clean sheet for some time however