It isn’t humanly possible

Just now, Minton said:

6 points from safety, better goal difference than the teams above, playing teams who are gonna be pn their holidays and some confidence finally. It ain't over yet.

I mean, it probably is, but I've seen stranger things happen in football. Like a team bottom of the league who are the lowest scoring team in the division putting 5 past a decent Cardiff team...

I can easily see us going into the Blackburn or Boro game needing a win to leapfrog our way into 21st. That moment there is where they’ll show their true colours unfortunately. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Box_Man said:

It’s a freak result

Everything went in.

We rode out luck with multiple goalmouth scrambles. Cardiff should have had at least 3.

Bannan played well and they didn’t try and nullify him, which would have stopped all our creativity.

No pressure as we were f**king bottom of the league at KO, sky cameras, players putting on a show for new clubs etc.

What did Paul Sturrock always say...one swallow doesn’t make a summer...sums this side up completely.

im more pissed off tonight than I am when we lost against Birmingham...bunch of bottlers when it actually counts.

You ought to stop watching football mate

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Box_Man said:

It’s a freak result

Everything went in.

We rode out luck with multiple goalmouth scrambles. Cardiff should have had at least 3.

Yeah, it is bloody typical that we saved up all our luck for one game. Not only the worldy goals, but there was a 10 minute spell when that little Williams with the beard got to a loose ball first in the area - first time Wildsmith punched him in the face, second time Paterson kicked him in head - no penalty either time. Whereas in the tight one-goal game on Friday we get a bloody goal given against us that everyone in the ground bar the ref thinks is offside.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Box_Man said:

It’s a freak result

Everything went in.

Bannan played well and they didn’t try and nullify him, which would have stopped all our creativity.

No pressure as we were f**king bottom of the league at KO, sky cameras, players putting on a show for new clubs etc.

What did Paul Sturrock always say...one swallow doesn’t make a summer...sums this side up completely.

im more pissed off tonight than I am when we lost against Birmingham...bunch of bottlers when it actually counts.

Sadly I think you’re spot on with this.

17 minutes ago, Minton said:

6 points from safety, better goal difference than the teams above, playing teams who are gonna be on their holidays and some confidence finally. It ain't over yet.

I mean, it probably is, but I've seen stranger things happen in football. Like a team bottom of the league who are the lowest scoring team in the division putting 5 past a decent Cardiff team...

Been saying it for weeks.

It is not over!!

Some reyt saps on here....

Stay up and beat them cintz next year, I could die happy...

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

42 minutes ago, edwinowl said:

Scratches head. Reach looks like a world beater. Bannan too. Doesn’t make sense. 
Enjoyable. 

My Dad is cynical and saying it’s because they are up for a move at the end of the season... Whereas I’m going with that the fact the team was set up based on exploiting the players skills such as reach, Bannan and Rhodes who scored again... 

Amazing how well you can perform when the season's nearly over and you need a new contract somewhere.

Not saying today's result has anything to do with that, Moore might well be a great coach, but I doubt he's a feckin magician though.

What Moore seems to be doing is keeping the same side at long last, it helps.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Tollertonowl said:

My Dad is cynical and saying it’s because they are up for a move at the end of the season... Whereas I’m going with that the fact the team was set up based on exploiting the players skills such as reach, Bannan and Rhodes who scored again... 

Im with you. These players have always been good enough it’s baffling. Too late sadly but who knows. Punchers chance. 

• Haha 1