Well This Just Makes It Worse, Doesn't It!?

17 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

This is down to Darren Moore though, I’ve felt like we’ve picked up over the last half a dozen games but it’s too little too late probably.. unless Birmingham lose at Brentford and then we beat QPR and every result goes our way on Saturday 

Daft as it sounded a while back but derby getting drawn into it again, we look like being 8 points away with game in hand and still have them to play.

Guest LondonOwl313
2 minutes ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Daft as it sounded a while back but derby getting drawn into it again, we look like being 8 points away with game in hand and still have them to play.

Well you’d think Birmingham would lose away to Brentford tomorrow. Then if we were to win on Saturday at QPR, and Brum lost to Stoke at home, all of a sudden we’d be 3 points off with a game in hand vs Swansea a week tomorrow.

I think if we’re going to get out of it it would have to be now, and those are the sequence of results we’d need

24 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Sure if I looked in detail at other relegation seasons you always seem to get one game like this where everything falls into place and you wonder why we couldn't produce it more often.

7-2 away at Burnley I remember and 5-1 at Home to Wimbledon in last Premier league season.

True.

It's bloody annoying, though!

36 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Sure if I looked in detail at other relegation seasons you always seem to get one game like this where everything falls into place and you wonder why we couldn't produce it more often.

7-2 away at Burnley I remember and 5-1 at Home to Wimbledon in last Premier league season.

I thought of that !  feel like the 7-2 at Burnley.

• Like 1