Thoroughly deserved - I’m approaching the stage now where I actually want us to finish bottom and more than 6 points from safety.  That can’t be right, but that’s my mindset at the moment.  I want there to be absolutely no doubt how bad we are, and no room for apologists to rant on about how the EFL have it in for us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Steve Down South said:

Thoroughly deserved - I’m approaching the stage now where I actually want us to finish bottom and more than 6 points from safety.  That can’t be right, but that’s my mindset at the moment.  I want there to be absolutely no doubt how bad we are, and no room for apologists to rant on about how the EFL have it in for us.

hey pal, my feeling is that if we do go down and its looking nailed on, we are relegated by less that six points so that the moron in charge becomes the first chairman to mathematically  relegate their club through their actions. He screwed up the books which isn't down to managers and players, although they have been pretty poor also.

9 minutes ago, Steve Down South said:

Harsh, but I agree. Our relegation has nothing to do with points deductions or EFL spite. We're bottom because we are total shyte and that's it. 

• Like 3

Could easily be a double relegation. Any players with any value will leave for next to nothing, and I doubt we will have any money to build a squad. Like many have said before we probably won't be able to even get a decent squad of freebies or loan players, because what player will want to play for Sheffield Wednesday when players do not get paid on time?