WEDNESDAY V's CARDIFF CITY OMDT

2 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

We’d need a relegation battling performance to win and they haven’t got it in them. I can’t be arsed to watch, I just get wound up with the lazy wasters.

They’ll probably win now to spite me.

Just watch it to pee yourself off like it's Gemma Collins, Katie Hopkins, Ant+Dec, Benefits Street etc

9 minutes ago, swinners said:

Oh dear.  Coventry are now 2 up. 

Pearson not doing us any favours is he. Had a decent start as Bristol manager but lost to Rotherham recently and now about to lose to Coventry. 

1 minute ago, Ray Von shabba said:

image.png.41ac52ff33287d0987a11e51b2d3b8e9.png

Great to see Reach keep his place, been on fine form.....

Look like Hutchinson in midfielder too, where he has been dire since his return compared to when he has played at the back. 

Hoping rather than expecting to be proven wrong. 

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

If Westwood can be on the bench then he should be fit to start. He’s only a keeper ffs?!

New ******** management team still haven’t cracked it have they 

Hutchinson in midfield...I mean ffs...still trying this.....really? This has NEVER worked and never will 

Reach starts - again what a great message that sends out that someone putting in 10% keeps getting played

A travesty all over 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

If Westwood can be on the bench then he should be fit to start. He’s only a keeper ffs?!

Have to assume they’ve decided Westwood’s off at the end of the season so may as well play Wildsmith 

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

New ******** management team still haven’t cracked it have they 

Hutchinson in midfield...I mean ffs...still trying this.....really? This has NEVER worked and never will 

Reach starts - again what a great message that sends out that someone putting in 10% keeps getting played

A travesty all over 

I do think we have performed better in games under Moore than we were under previous managers but the same strange choices keep getting made whoever the manager is. 

You'd struggle to find many people who have watched our games this year and think that Hutchinson has played well in midfield and the general consensus is that Reach has been woeful in all the games Moore keeps picking him for.