WEDNESDAY V's CARDIFF CITY OMDT

1 hour ago, OwlerIT said:

Another great read thanks Snooits.

Hoping we do as yer say and move Urgo to RWB instead of deploying the slowest one in the league.

And take Reach out for Harris.

Fingers crossed Lees is fit

Harris has created absolutely nothing and scored none from the left.

Reach, by contrast, has scored and created. 

In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king. Reach has to play. We’ve no feasible alternative. 

• Haha 1

We either win this or the season's finished. Even a win just keeps us hanging on and relying on the other teams.

When you look back the results against the teams around us will probably be the difference - the 3-point swing against Rotherham in the last 10 seconds of the game could well be critical - although probably not in the end.

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Must win. 

Honestly, it really isn’t.

we have absolutely no chance of staying up. we are probably the worst team in the league. 

we just need to get this horrible season finished and over.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Django said:

3-0 win 

Marriott

Brown

Kachunga

Reach with 3 assists 

Spat me tea aht when I read this...have not laughed so much since Auntie Maureen got her left ******** caught in the mangle. Please tell me you’ve got money on this at the bookies...lump on everybody!
Crazy OMDT Snoots...I can’t see the late kick off benefitting us unless this cool north easterly packs it’s bags and heads back to Verkhoyansk...0-0 I fear.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Honestly, it really isn’t.

we have absolutely no chance of staying up. we are probably the worst team in the league. 

we just need to get this horrible season finished and over.

Well i hope the players and coaches haven’t completely given up while it’s still mathematically possible to stay safe.

So from their perspective it is a must win. Like every game is from now until the end of the season until relegation is officially confirmed.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, sternlad said:

Can’t for the life of me think why a word meaning a small brightly coloured bird would be banned on our broad minded and well informed site. Does t1t  work?

That's a relief- I'd assumed she caught her left bol1ock in the mangle.

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, horny owl said:

We’re playing again today???

2-0 to the opposites 

Just want this cr@p to end

I’ve only just realised it’s a late kick off. Was looking forward to having tea knowing the inevitable had happened, but it’s not to be. 

There’s the Downing St press conference at 5:00, so I’ll already have had the lifeblood sucked out of me by Chris bloody Whitty before the game even starts.

I’m not sure it’s possible for anyone’s mood to go any further down after exposure to Mr Whitty but I’m sure our boys will find a way....

• Haha 3