WEDNESDAY V's CARDIFF CITY OMDT

9 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Sorry your Lordship. All I could come up with was to cancel the fixture because of the Covid scare and in it's stead put on a footy tournament of X-Box and Subuteo but the points count towards our relegation  I mean escape from relegation.

All our players will be black right backs with Urogihide emblazoned on their shirts. If that doesn't do the trick then nothing will.

0     0

v

WAWAW GIVE IT EM             

I read "black right backs" as black rights backers. I thought "Oh great! We'll spend the whole game on one knee" but then again that would still be better than the current situation as we are on both knees.   lol

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Not a must win game apparently according to Smith. fizz me. 

Yeah clearly every game is now a must win.  Particularly as Coventry and Rotherham will win today before we kick off. 

Hopefully we see a slightly more attack minded line up today.  I’m all for setting up an established system or way of playing but we are just a few games away from relegation being confirmed. Yes we are going down but whilst there’s points to win we should be trying a little harder than we did at Watford. 

• Like 1

Another great read thanks Snooits.

Hoping we do as yer say and move Urgo to RWB instead of deploying the slowest one in the league.

And take Reach out for Harris.

Fingers crossed Lees is fit

Edited by OwlerIT

1 hour ago, S1Owl said:

I can't believe they played out from back again v Watford after getting it forward to strikers v Barnsley. Worries me more that they think they can adopt different styles depending on who they play. They just aren't good enough at it. Need goals so get it up top, get crosses in and run the defenders down. 

I agree mate....back to the old situation of worrying about who we are playing rather than how we are playing.

Its too late to mix and match up.

Play how we are best set up to..and go for the bloody thing, its the only glimmer of light we have

• Like 4

‘I’m looking forward to today’s game. ‘

is something I have to been able to say for a while now. 

Another disappointment on its way. Ive eaten all my Easter eggs already so I’m going to have to nip round the local shops to see if anywhere has any left on offer. It’s the only thing that can get me through another game!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

‘I’m looking forward to today’s game. ‘

is something I have to been able to say for a while now. 

Another disappointment on its way. Ive eaten all my Easter eggs already so I’m going to have to nip round the local shops to see if anywhere has any left on offer. It’s the only thing that can get me through another game!

image.png.93464aa49d165af37cfe5039b29c5f29.png

couple of these should do it pal...

• Haha 4

39 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

Yeah clearly every game is now a must win.  Particularly as Coventry and Rotherham will win today before we kick off. 

Hopefully we see a slightly more attack minded line up today.  I’m all for setting up an established system or way of playing but we are just a few games away from relegation being confirmed. Yes we are going down but whilst there’s points to win we should be trying a little harder than we did at Watford. 

Spot on,  even if we start with the same setup today it needs changing after an hour if we need a goal. Not bring on a right back and then the first attacking change is made on 82 minutes 

The sweet bliss of relief from being walloped each week in this league is now close . Relegation is nearly here, like the syringe of morphine inching its way to the arm of the ageing, pain wracked patient in the Dignitas clinic.

we won’t win today, that’s fine. Our race is now run. With the minnows of Wycombe we will depart shortly to the league below , our rightful place. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

absolutely mind boggling. 7 points from safety and games running out but it’s not a must win game? That really isn’t the message the players should be getting. 

Unless it's reverse psychology! They've tried telling em they must win and it doesn't work,so if they tell them it dunt matter there might not be the pressure or expectation on them so they might actually win. 

Obviously it's complete rounduns but its a theory.