WEDNESDAY V's CARDIFF CITY OMDT

We must play like we did against Barnsley and STOP playing it out from the back with the worst footballing defence in the league. Barry to play deep so he gets the ball can launch if forwards to a front 3. When he further forward he doesn’t get the ball enough.

also we must make changes like Green, SOONER - not in the 10 or 15 mins!!

Todays the day for me - last chance - do or die.

UTO

• Like 3

I can't believe they played out from back again v Watford after getting it forward to strikers v Barnsley. Worries me more that they think they can adopt different styles depending on who they play. They just aren't good enough at it. Need goals so get it up top, get crosses in and run the defenders down. 

• Like 3

Come on you Blue & White Wizards!!

Its final orders in the last chance saloon and Wednesday are slouched over the bar muttering and slurring about times gone by; the rest of the bar goers all ensuring they maintain a good 10ft exclusion zone from this fallen rambling lost soul.

Come on Wednesday to everyone’s surprise let’s shake ourselves down and have one last dance on the dance floor! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We are the Mighty Sheffield Wednesday and we will never give in because WAWAW 

Three points today and three more at QPR on  Saturday and we're on our way so let's keep the faith.

MIGHTY SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY 

Nowt else matters.

18 (288x300) (240x250).jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 1