Steve Chu with a few home truths.

40 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Tinfoil hat time 

Last week I was told that this site had a clear pro-Chansiri agenda and that the club sponsored and paid me and this site to say pro-Chansiri stuff and to stop any negativity towards him/the club

This week I'm being told it's the opposite and there's an agenda against the chairman/club

lol

There's some proper paranoid folk about mate 🤣

Absolute fruitcakes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

38 minutes ago, Smackavolley said:

That’s your opinion and your entitled to it.

I believe there is an agenda. Part driven by love of the club and their passion. The natives are restless and rightly so but we need to see a smarter approach than what’s playing out at the moment.

Maybe some should let the discussion unfold before jumping in every 5 posts. It’s annoying. I think we know their opinions.

The overwhelming number of posts are not necessary. No need to constantly deride and insult people in my view. 

I appreciate my posts could be construed as insulting to Steve Chu. Apologies for that because he didn’t stick his views on here. However his opinion is no more valid than the next guys opinion. He doesn’t have the answers.

Unfortunately the answers only lie with a massive change of approach from Chansiri, we go into Administration, or new investors arrive with a lot of money.

All I’m saying is, after this latest debacle, we must draw a line under things. Support the coaching staff and playing squad next season. 

No it’s not an opinion, it’s fact. There is no Owlstalk agenda against the current Wednesday regime.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Last week I was told that this site had a clear pro-Chansiri agenda and that the club sponsored and paid me and this site to say pro-Chansiri stuff and to stop any negativity towards him/the club

This week I'm being told it's the opposite and there's an agenda against the chairman/club

lol

There's some proper paranoid folk about mate 🤣

Absolute fruitcakes

its a forum mate ,Open debates my take ,Chansiri has invested a lot of money ,As for running the club correctly no  i think not.

I think people are just tired of having our name dragged through mud with seemingly no change from the top 

yes we know The chairman is poo 

Yes we know we’ve signed some garbage since 2016 

yes we gave some awfully long contracts to past it players 

Repeating it over and over for 18 months doesn’t change anything , and I think people are just getting tired of hearing it. It’s all too depressing 

Just now, FreshOwl said:

I think people are just tired of having our name dragged through mud with seemingly no change from the top 

yes we know The chairman is poo 

Yes we know we’ve signed some garbage since 2016 

yes we gave some awfully long contracts to past it players 

Repeating it over and over for 18 months doesn’t change anything , and I think people are just getting tired of hearing it. It’s all too depressing 

The majority of fans haven't listened to that for the last 18 months though
They've denied it, ridiculed it, said it wasn't happening, attacked those who said it etc etc

It's only now when it's too late that most fans have actually realised it, started saying it themselves and criticising the chairman

The answer to not wanting to read home truths about the way the club is run is ALWAYS to not click into a thread titled 'a few home truths' 

NOT to click into it and then windmill into everyone to try and stop them discussing it

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

The majority of fans haven't listened to that for the last 18 months though
They've denied it, ridiculed it, said it wasn't happening, attacked those who said it etc etc

It's only now when it's too late that most fans have actually realised it, started saying it themselves and criticising the chairman

The answer to not wanting to read home truths about the way the club is run is ALWAYS to not click into a thread titled 'a few home truths' 

NOT to click into it and then windmill into everyone to try and stop them discussing it

I get that but it’s not really how the site works is it. People want to put their point across on all things Wednesday. 

If someone started a thread saying they liked the chairman you wouldn’t ignore it would you, you’d comment with something

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

yes but we can’t help ourselves you know that lol 

Thing is though you're right - if you click into a thread about the chairman you will want to comment either way either pro or against in most cases.

But what people should never do is wade into a thread to have a pop at other people, tell them to stop posting, tell them their opinions don't count/matter etc

That's not discussing the topic - it's just being a total nobhead to someone else 

Example of which has been seen earlier in the thread

Owlstalk Shop