Chansiri - reception on his return.

On 03/04/2021 at 10:54, Pughies Jockstrap said:

If and when the Great Leader who can do no wrong returns to Hillsborough what sort of reception does he deserve and what do you think he will get.

He will get neither.

I would say our fans are the most passive in the country. How long did our fans put up with Jos without even a muttering at games, same with Monk. 

We never make life difficult for anyone. You can see that as a positive or a negative but the truth is as a fan base we are FAR too nice.

Edited by CourteenerOwl
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, CourteenerOwl said:

He will get neither.

I would say our fans are the most passive in the country. How long did our fans put up with Jos without even a muttering at games, same with Monk. 

We never make life difficult for anyone. You can see that as a positive or a negative but the truth is as a fan base we are FAR too nice.

Yes if only fans had a Zapper so we could control what we wanted to see. Life would be so boring !

• Like 1

On 03/04/2021 at 11:07, @owlstalk said:

He won't

Fans wlll go gaga for him, ask for a selfie and say thank you for saving the club etc etc

You're a fan aren't you?

Instead of making up a load of nonsense that won't be happening, what will you be doing? 

On 03/04/2021 at 11:25, poite said:

Should be treated like a hero.

He's spent loads of his own money on the club.

We almost got to the premier League 4 years ago. 

He's just a poor bloke who's been badly advised. 

He loves the club. His son often wears a wednesday shirt when they're on holiday 

And sold our Ground .I tell you what the ground is run down and shabby now .£3 MILLION a year rent we have to pay ,So we should demand our landlord does the ground up.