Chansiri - reception on his return.

6 hours ago, poite said:

Should be treated like a hero.

He's spent loads of his own money on the club.

We almost got to the premier League 4 years ago. 

He's just a poor bloke who's been badly advised. 

He loves the club. His son often wears a wednesday shirt when they're on holiday 

I agree with you to some extent but he should've realised that things were going wrong sooner and stepped back. For whatever reasons he didn't / hasn't.

• Haha 1

Guest whowantstoberich

I think he will win everyone over again after the storm has settled and we’re on a league one promotion charge 

7 hours ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

If and when the Great Leader who can do no wrong returns to Hillsborough what sort of reception does he deserve and what do you think he will get.

Total silence....from an empty stadium where nothing can be heard except the squeaking of the vacant seats in a gentle breeze...tumbleweeds drifting lazily across the pitch.

Guest Mcguigan
20 hours ago, Jim said:

You might be right mate but it was a very random appointment on many levels. It seemed to actually have been done with some thought which suggests that he wasn’t a DC/AP appointment?

I think once relegation is confirmed AP will be off as I don’t think he’ll want to associate himself with a League 1 club?

I may well be wrong but given DC has been out of the country for over a year for obvious reasons and there are obvious cash flow problems from him being outside of the country, I think he’ll be out of the club sooner rather than later? I think EA being brought on board was with a view to finding a buyer but that’s my view?

The next few months are going to be interesting to say the very least?

Why should he not want to be associated with a Lg1 club, he put us here?

He’s hardly Jorge Mendes and unlikely to have many betters offers than to stick with us, as long as DC continues to pay him of course.

Seeing as he always bought an entourage from Thailand for the big games in the past (Arsenal in the Cup, playoff final etc), I fully expect to see them at our first round Papa Johns Trophy match.

This could be our first chance to let him know how we feel. :Chansiri:

1 hour ago, Mcguigan said:

Why should he not want to be associated with a Lg1 club, he put us here?

He’s hardly Jorge Mendes and unlikely to have many betters offers than to stick with us, as long as DC continues to pay him of course.

And you’d oppose him leaving? He’ll be looking for his next club to advise should we go down?

Guest Mcguigan
13 minutes ago, Jim said:

And you’d oppose him leaving? He’ll be looking for his next club to advise should we go down?

Strange response, where did I say that?

I’m merely pointing out that a “football advisor” with a year on year record of absolute failure and mismanagement is hardly going to have clubs queuing up for his services.

We’ll be stuck with him till DC says so. Simple as that.

13 hours ago, BRUCE LEE said:

Fingers crossed he never steps foot in Hillsborough again 

I don’t mind him coming back once - just to clear his desk.

I doubt there would be any shortage of volunteers ready to help him !

8 minutes ago, Mcguigan said:

Strange response, where did I say that?

I’m merely pointing out that a “football advisor” with a year on year record of absolute failure and mismanagement is hardly going to have clubs queuing up for his services.

We’ll be stuck with him till DC says so. Simple as that.

Sorry for misreading your post?

You think he’s staying, I don’t. It’s not about how successful you are, it’s about who you know and AP will have his exit route planned from here as much as the Chairman will have?