Chansiri - reception on his return.

2 hours ago, Jim said:

If seems likely we get relegated, I suspect you won’t see him attend games again. As I have thought for a long time regardless of what the local media think, he’s busy from afar trying to arrange an exit?

I wouldn’t be surprised if Moore was the appointment of our next owner/chairman as let’s face it, we were all surprised when compensation was paid for an already employed manager?

Can't see this being the case.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

If and when the Great Leader who can do no wrong returns to Hillsborough what sort of reception does he deserve and what do you think he will get.

Tumbleweed and the toll of a distant bell, because there will be no one there.

Would love to see everyone en masse turn their backs to him. No anger or hatred, because ultimately he uses that to criticise and paint himself as the good guy. I think turning backs on him would be the best we could do. Or just not go. Zero attendance, zero spent on official merchandise. Just f*ck off Chansiri.

5 hours ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

If and when the Great Leader who can do no wrong returns to Hillsborough what sort of reception does he deserve and what do you think he will get.

Apathetic 

like everything else at Hillsborough 

Guest hirstysfags
5 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Oh...I'm in the middle making a garland of flowers to hang around his neck....Its been so f.ookin' enjoyable this last couple of seasons

Garland = noose?

Also let’s gi orr with this ‘great leader who can do no wrong’ bull ....  

Vast majority know it’s time for the owner to leave, last thing an already divided fan base needs is people running about pointing fingers cus they didn’t want Chansiri dumped in Don from the outset

5 hours ago, poite said:

Should be treated like a hero.

He's spent loads of his own money on the club.

We almost got to the premier League 4 years ago. 

He's just a poor bloke who's been badly advised. 

He loves the club. His son often wears a wednesday shirt when they're on holiday 

When all said and done since Wilder turned up at Hillsborough in September 2017 it's turned into a nightmare. That's nearly four years ago now.

I'm not writing Big Chans off just yet. He doesn't come across as a quitter to me. He's invested to much time and money in Wednesday to walk away with the label of being a failure.

Maybe I'm deluded, and I know I'm in the minority, but I can see Big Chans chucking another £100m at Wednesday once / if the world returns to normal.

Edited by Revenant
  • Haha 1

Ive bought a basket of rose petals offa Amazon...I'm gonna throw them down in front of him as he walks......

Ive got a flannel and am gonna ask himif he doesn't mind the wife washing his feet....I may even walk beside him whisperin' 

"Remember thou art mortal"

But i'm afraid I might get the word "Incompetent" mixed up wiv the "Mortal" thingy

• Haha 3