Chansiri - reception on his return.

Should be treated like a hero.

He's spent loads of his own money on the club.

We almost got to the premier League 4 years ago. 

He's just a poor bloke who's been badly advised. 

He loves the club. His son often wears a wednesday shirt when they're on holiday 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

I really hope you’re right but in 2021 stuff like that always leaks out and I think we’d have heard about it 

You might be right mate but it was a very random appointment on many levels. It seemed to actually have been done with some thought which suggests that he wasn’t a DC/AP appointment?

I think once relegation is confirmed AP will be off as I don’t think he’ll want to associate himself with a League 1 club?

I may well be wrong but given DC has been out of the country for over a year for obvious reasons and there are obvious cash flow problems from him being outside of the country, I think he’ll be out of the club sooner rather than later? I think EA being brought on board was with a view to finding a buyer but that’s my view?

The next few months are going to be interesting to say the very least?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

He won't

Fans wlll go gaga for him, ask for a selfie and say thank you for saving the club etc etc

I always see you posting this kind of thing and think to myself, you must know a very very different bunch of people to me! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, poite said:

Should be treated like a hero.

He's spent loads of his own money on the club.

We almost got to the premier League 4 years ago. 

He's just a poor bloke who's been badly advised. 

He loves the club. His son often wears a wednesday shirt when they're on holiday 

Hope this is tongue in cheek.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Owls Loyal said:

Surely even Chansiri is not stupid enough to think that he can ever set foot inside Hillsborough again.

He owns Hillsborough, lock stock n barrel; if he wanted to, he could lock everyone out. 

He might go to every game and not allow fans in 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

If and when the Great Leader who can do no wrong returns to Hillsborough what sort of reception does he deserve and what do you think he will get.

It's Paixao's head I want on a platter.

OK, I'll not turn Chansiri's down, but Paixao's the more guilty of the two of them IMO.

Which is why it's all the more staggering that, as far as we know, he's still on post.

The b*stard.

• Love 3

From his perception it’s everyone else’s fault so why wouldn’t he return. 

I think the reception would be frosty but not horrendous, because most Wednesday fans are soft, quite apathetic and don’t obsess about the details of Chansiri’s constant failures in the way we do on here 😂

I imagine he’ll take any degree of abuse quite badly and so it might not take much to prompt him never to return. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Jim said:

If seems likely we get relegated, I suspect you won’t see him attend games again. As I have thought for a long time regardless of what the local media think, he’s busy from afar trying to arrange an exit?

I wouldn’t be surprised if Moore was the appointment of our next owner/chairman as let’s face it, we were all surprised when compensation was paid for an already employed manager?

Been saying the same for a few weeks. I think buying the ground was part of his exit plan. I've heard rumours that a buyer has been lined up and the price depends on where we play next season. Might be a load of ball sacks might be true?  All depends on how committed to the cause he is because in an ideal world the promised land of the premier league is two seasons away  one of which will be low earning. Season ticket sales will be low as will attendances so revenues will fall. He will have to reduce season ticket and gate prices. The wage bill will be reduced but will it be enough for him?  Wouldn't surprise me if he never sets foot in the ground again. Maybe we'll get what a lot of people wants and he appoints a CEO  and or DOF so he doesn't have to? He's got a lot of thinking to do and some important decisions to make imo.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, darra said:

Been saying the same for a few weeks. I think buying the ground was part of his exit plan. I've heard rumours that a buyer has been lined up and the price depends on where we play next season. Might be a load of ball sacks might be true?  All depends on how committed to the cause he is because in an ideal world the promised land of the premier league is two seasons away  one of which will be low earning. Season ticket sales will be low as will attendances so revenues will fall. He will have to reduce season ticket and gate prices. The wage bill will be reduced but will it be enough for him?  Wouldn't surprise me if he never sets foot in the ground again. Maybe we'll get what a lot of people wants and he appoints a CEO  and or DOF so he doesn't have to? He's got a lot of thinking to do and some important decisions to make imo.

I think the above is inevitable. I think the time he’s spent away from the club may have pushed him towards the exit door as he likes to be hands on and for obvious reasons this hasn’t been possible.

I think the Moore appointment signals a change in direction. I think the days of signing proven players for now will be a thing of the past. There will be an emphasis on youth and improving players and the Academy will be a key part of this. I’d be happy to give Moore as long as it takes to build something more sustainable as I think we now have to stick with someone for a significant period of time now as chopping and changing managers hasn’t worked out for us because the infrastructure just isn’t there. This has to be put in place.

However I don’t think he’ll get the time from the fans though as some want him out now.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, darra said:

I was with you until you put Chansiri and thinking into the same sentence.

• Like 1