Chansiri - reception on his return.

Guest T Hardy

When he goes to games, he and Paixao have a fag about 5/10 mins before kick off outside the director’s entrance, last time I saw him there, fans were friendly and asked for pics etc, I imagine he’ll get some verbal abuse if he appears there again 

Edited by T Hardy

Just now, T Hardy said:

When he goes to games, he and Paixao have a fag about 5/10 mins before kick off outside the director’s entrance, last time I saw him there, fans were friendly and asked for pics etc, I imagine he’ll get some verbal abuse if he appears there again 

He won't

Fans wlll go gaga for him, ask for a selfie and say thank you for saving the club etc etc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

Guest T Hardy
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

He won't

Fans wlll go gaga for him, ask for a selfie and say thank you for saving the club etc etc

I’m not sure, I mean some will always do that but I think the majority have turned on him now, we’ll see soon enough 

Guest T Hardy
2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

He won't

Although worth mentioning this is the south stand we’re talking about, a lot there with families etc. Would probably be very different for him if it was the north or the kop lol

If seems likely we get relegated, I suspect you won’t see him attend games again. As I have thought for a long time regardless of what the local media think, he’s busy from afar trying to arrange an exit?

I wouldn’t be surprised if Moore was the appointment of our next owner/chairman as let’s face it, we were all surprised when compensation was paid for an already employed manager?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest T Hardy
4 minutes ago, Jim said:

If seems likely we get relegated, I suspect you won’t see him attend games again. As I have thought for a long time regardless of what the local media think, he’s busy from afar trying to arrange an exit?

I wouldn’t be surprised if Moore was the appointment of our next owner/chairman as let’s face it, we were all surprised when compensation was paid for an already employed manager?

I really hope you’re right but in 2021 stuff like that always leaks out and I think we’d have heard about it