So is there anybody who hasnt accepted relegation??

Guest Therealrealist

16 hours ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

I think it's the complete opposite tbh. The previous managers we've had this season were experienced at this level. The players have been shockingly poor all season and continue to be under a fourth manager. 

We haven't had a full back room staff in place all season dispite the managers though, one man isn't enough he needs that team in place around him he knows and trusts, we've had NW (a GK couch) as a 1st team coach thats how bad it's got at some points this season 

3 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

We haven't had a full back room staff in place all season dispite the managers though, one man isn't enough he needs that team in place around him he knows and trusts, we've had NW (a GK couch) as a 1st team coach thats how bad it's got at some points this season 

Yeah the constant change in staff added to the points deduction and late wages haven't helped our cause but to have limped through the season like they have is disgraceful and I can't wait until they're gone from this football club. 

• Like 1

I accepted relegation weeks ago.....and after watching Wednesday for 50 years, sadly this is the first time that I’m genuinely not that upset....this excuse of a club isn’t the club that I’ve supported for half a century as it’s only a tiny shadow of it. When I’m watching them on tv I find myself looking at my phone most of the game....I might get my passion back but that will only be when Tuna Man has left....in such a short time this idiot has taken away what has been a massive part of my life....

• Like 1