So is there anybody who hasnt accepted relegation??

Guest Therealrealist

Guest LondonOwl313
5 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Cardiff have hit the buffers - LWDLD

QPR are in decent form, but safe/stuck mid-table

Swansea LLL - without scoring a goal

Bristol City LLDWLL - Pearson bounce burst

Its a crazy division. You never know.

We’d probably have to win 3 of those and then get 7 points from the last 4 games as well. And even then that would leave us on 48 points needing Coventry and Rotherham to have poor ends to the season. It’s long odds 

6 minutes ago, mildatheart67 said:

We could be 10 points from safety before we kick off on Monday.

Only thing to play for us not to go with WYCOMBE WANDERERS above us ..pitiful effort by all down at S6

Or we could be 4 points come the end of the day, so maybe you count me as not accepted relegation UTO, will either relegate us or give us a chance tomorrow looking at it

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Cardiff have hit the buffers - LWDLD

QPR are in decent form, but safe/stuck mid-table

Swansea LLL - without scoring a goal

Bristol City LLDWLL - Pearson bounce burst

Its a crazy division. You never know.

We’d need to hit promotion form, and simultaneously hope the teams above us don’t win any games 

There’s more chance of me winning the euro millions 

• Like 1

We deserve to go down and it shouldn't be a surprise. 

Last season we had a better squad but in the second half of the season we were 23rd on points.

The last time we scored 3 at home was April 2019, two years ago this month.

We actually only scored two at home once in 2020.

We've won zero points from losing positions and have only equalized once all season.

IMO the writing's been on the wall for some time.

• Like 2

I’ve accepted it - but you just sort of live in hope that something “Roy of the Rovers” happens and we win 5 on the trot. 
The odds are so stacked against us but we all know stranger things that have happened - surely one day it’s got to be our turn to do something highly unlikely in a positive way 

Guest T Hardy

I’ve accepted we are going down, but weirder things have happened than teams in our position managing to stay up 

6 hours ago, keepitsteel89 said:

I honestly believed we had a good enough squad pre season and it was worth the gamble but wasn't to be, I think the lack of quality staff we've had untill recently has been more of a factor than the players tbh 

I think it's the complete opposite tbh. The previous managers we've had this season were experienced at this level. The players have been shockingly poor all season and continue to be under a fourth manager. 

• Like 1

Guest LondonOwl313

Think it’s do or die this week. If we did somehow take 6 points from Cardiff and QPR, which I don’t think is completely impossible given both are inconsistent and Cardiff’s good run looks to be over, then we’d have an outside chance.

Would also need Coventry to lose both to Bristol and Bournemouth, and Rotherham to at least not win against Wycombe and Huddersfield.

If all of that happened we’d be a point off with 6 games to go and I’d believe again that it’s possible. But look at how many games we’d need to go right, just stuck that in an Acca and William Hill says it’s 650/1 just for that. Not happening is it.

if we go in to the last 6 games and the 7 point gap hasn’t greatly closed then I just can’t see it at all

16 hours ago, flo said:

I think well stay up we are very close to finding that cutting edge and becoming a real force in this division. 

I desperately need some of whatever it is you are smoking!

• Like 1